Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Drives still not appearing online

Post by
I'm having intermittent issues with my drives appearing online. Nothing from today has shown up and two rather long, rather extensive drives from yesterday still haven't appeared at all (Yet the 30 second one where I accidentally closed the app, are showing up).

Account was created in the US, and was on the US server. Weirdly it keeps asking me if I want to restore my favorites . Nothing appears on my dashboard short of some points, so I'm very confused indeed. Any ideas?

POSTER_ID:14687479

Send a message

Post by abbailey1981
I am missing all drives from the 20th and 21st. And they were quite different drives I normally do. I actually did this with purpose of adding to my area of edit privilege. I am going to have to make my way out there again on my way home tonight. But it is mildly annoying.
abbailey1981
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
We haven't heard of any drive processing problems, but those do crop up from time-to-time. Short drives always process first. Very long drives sometimes take days to process. Most 1-2hr drives, which are commute-length, are processed within a few hours. Are you sure you had data network connectivity at the time of shutting down the app?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
DistantSoil wrote:It would be good if we could have a "force" button in the app to force data uploads. I assume it wouldn't be an issue with data reconciliation
The data is already uploaded and no need for a "force" button. The servers just haven't processed it.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
I-Hate-Traffic wrote:Facebook negotiating to buy Waze for $1 billion
http://www.jpost.com/Business/Business- ... ion-312690
A few very long threads already posted two weeks ago.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Ladyhawke13 wrote:I just joined yesterday and none of my drives, points, etc are showing up online or in the App...?
So just be patient. They will appear once processed.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
I'm experiencing a delay in drive processing as well...

Drives from the 18th (Monday) processed slowly (> 12 hours), and my 3am drive on Tuesday processed between 8pm Wednesday Night & 3am Thursday Morning. My other drives (9am Tues, 3am Wed, 9am Wed) still haven't processed. The Monday drives were the shortest (<10 mins, Tuesday was >1 hr, Wed was <30 mins).
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
dotthei79 wrote:I have not been receiving my points either. I have driven over 1,000 miles so far this week, but have received only 200 or so points. Something is going on...
Have your drives processed? You won't get the points until the drive processes.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by AndyPoms
dotthei79 wrote:
AndyPoms wrote:
dotthei79 wrote:I have not been receiving my points either. I have driven over 1,000 miles so far this week, but have received only 200 or so points. Something is going on...
Have your drives processed? You won't get the points until the drive processes.

I drove from Ohio to Chicago, and back, on Tuesday, them to Michigan and back yesterday. I usually receive my points each night around midnight. Nothing. I also drove on Monday but received zero points come Tuesday morning. I've been a daily user since December. This seems out of the ordinary.
Yes, drives typically process quickly (within a few hours tops), but as you can see above there is apparently a delay. You can tell if each drive has processed by going into the editor and seeing if it appears in the "Drives" tab. If it's not there, it hasn't processed yet and you haven't been given the points for it yet.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by AndyPoms
Mine are coming in VERY slowly, just give them time... This happens every so often...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by AndyPoms
abbailey1981 wrote:I am missing all drives from the 20th and 21st. And they were quite different drives I normally do. I actually did this with purpose of adding to my area of edit privilege. I am going to have to make my way out there again on my way home tonight. But it is mildly annoying.
Don't make a special trip, the drives are processing again, but it will take some time to clear the backlog. Waze has said that the backlog should be clear by this coming weekend.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager