These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Kamruz
hey im having a similar problem, only in my case all my drives have disappeared and ive been reset to zero, this is most frustrating as there are roads ive paved that need to be named
Kamruz
Send a message

Post by Ladyhawke13
I just joined yesterday and none of my drives, points, etc are showing up online or in the App...?
Ladyhawke13
Send a message

Post by lthornhill
Drives not appearing on line and when I "Share my drive" with other individuals they receive nothing but a blank email. :cry:
lthornhill
Send a message

Post by mac61363
Was any data lost? I had created some roads, parking lots, and buildings and it seems all the work that I did is missing. The info had been in use for a few months and today I noticed it is gone.
mac61363
Send a message

Post by marcelomontemmf
I'm having the same problem with my drives... the last one was from 22nd October. I use Waze everyday and I got no drives from days 23-26... Today I logged in the Map Editor and I saw one drive from 27th October but no drives from previous days... this means those data are lost? Or they are still being processed?
marcelomontemmf
Send a message

Post by millerok98
I'm having the same problem. Online it says the last time I drove was on March 17th, but I've driven everyday from the 18th on. I haven't done anything different and my drives usually range from 10 to 20 miles, so there's got to be a problem somewhere. As a side note, I do get points for reporting events and updating gas prices.
millerok98
Send a message

Post by MoodZy
I-Hate-Traffic wrote:Logged in okay.

Went to:

https://www.waze.com/dashboard/

Got:

Oops!
Something went wrong.

We're working on it right now. Please try again later.
It is like this since 1 or 2 days, you are not alone ;)
Let's hope it will be solved soon.
MoodZy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Churchill

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/Waze_signature_AM_only.png

Post by orbitc
I-Hate-Traffic wrote:I did get a credit for some back miles but yesterday I drove about 84 miles (Ontario CA to downtown Los Angeles) and WAZE says New Recorded Miles: 7.4
That could be a separate issue. My dashboard always showed as 7.3 miles, but my drives always updated. you can verify that by going to WME and look at left. You'll see your drives on the map, when you click on them.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orbitc
I always thought, that was the last recorded miles. Learnt something new today. Thanks Jason.

Dashboard still isn't accurate though. It would not update my forum posts count for a while.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orbitc
That would be great. I miss that feature a lot.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

USA | MapRaid!