These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by jasonh300
SocalToe wrote:Some drives have appeared.........

BUT when I click on them (and old drives)

NOTHING happens.

So in addition to missing drives, you can't see any of the drives when you click on them.....
That is correct. This is an issue with the new version of WME that came out over the weekend and not related to the missing drives. The developers have been notified.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I-Hate-Traffic wrote:I did get a credit for some back miles but yesterday I drove about 84 miles (Ontario CA to downtown Los Angeles) and WAZE says New Recorded Miles: 7.4
Recorded miles are for paved roads, not regular drives.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
orbitc wrote:I always thought, that was the last recorded miles. Learnt something new today. Thanks Jason.

Dashboard still isn't accurate though. It would not update my forum posts count for a while.
The dashboard doesn't update forum post count as of the upgrade of phpBB.

The only way to know how many miles you drove in a day is to keep track of the mileage on the dashboard every day.

FWIW, Waze has given me about 160 miles over the past two days, and I haven't really gone anywhere, so that covers the backlog from the weekend.

Now if we could just get the drives clickable again, everything would be back to normal.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
vistapuri wrote:i just checked my dashboard, n ive got zero for everything. points or distance driven. ive been using waze for at least 2 months. but this is the 1st tume i opened my dashboard.
You're probably logged into the wrong server. Click on the FAQ link in my sig and you'll find more info there.

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
mac61363 wrote:Was any data lost? I had created some roads, parking lots, and buildings and it seems all the work that I did is missing. The info had been in use for a few months and today I noticed it is gone.
No data of that type has been lost. If paved roads are gone, it's possible that they were not compliant with the editing guidelines. Post a permalink to the area(s) in question and we'll take a look at it.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
heymoe wrote:
I-Hate-Traffic wrote:Drives not appearing on website again. Last update was 9-1
Check the status page: http://status.waze.com/

It looks like North America updates are being delayed until Sunday the 8th and will resume daily updates after that.
Those are map tiles updates, which have nothing to do with drives.

Please be sure you're looking at the correct server: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/FAQ# ... s_wrong.3F
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Okay...possibly related, my dashboard has not updated since 9/1, which probably means it's frozen for everyone. Same for the scoreboards for North America. I'll notify support and find out what's happening.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Note that the North America dashboard hasn't updated in several days so if you're in NA, your mileage may be 5 or 6 days behind.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Jay91150
My points didn't update, but two drives over 100km that I did in the past week showed up overnight.
Jay91150
Send a message

Post by Jay91150
Mine updated just fine.
Jay91150
Send a message