Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by I-hate-traffic
Yesterday I drove 2 legs 64 miles each not counting a Starbucks and gas station stop. 128 miles of driving and I was credited with 74.9 miles. The problem isn't fixed.

For the record I was on SoCal freeways with good cell reception at all times. Ontario to Simi Valley.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
CBenson wrote:I'm fairly certain that the general problem has been fixed. So if you have an individual issue, you'll likely need to contact support individually.
That being said waze frequently doesn't upload all segments of long trips at the same time, so I wouldn't consider a drive that you made yesterday that is not yet uploaded a problem.
Because I expense most of my miles I keep a spread sheet of my daily drives. It was simple to add columns for Waze. I check my Waze account most mornings and record what's there. Some simple calculations built into the spread sheet show what I've driven vs Waze credits. I've done this for almost a year. When I say Waze isn't working correctly I am very sure of it. I know how it normally works and it's not working normal now.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
Just wanted to drop a note and let you know we aren't getting credit for miles driven again this week.
~On Monday I drove 64 miles and was credited with zero.
~On Tuesday I drove 77 miles and was credited with 82.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
Yesterday (Tuesday) I WAZED about 177 miles. Not only was I not credited for the miles my total miles WAZED is 14 miles less than I had 5:00am Tuesday.

Makes me think you restored data to a server from a Sunday backup and those miles are lost?
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
mattbhame wrote: But I still love Waze. Unless Facebutt buys you out.
I thought you were kidding! There goes a good app...

Facebook negotiating to buy Waze for $1 billion
http://www.jpost.com/Business/Business- ... ion-312690
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
Drives not appearing on website again. Last update was 9-1
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
jasonh300 wrote:
heymoe wrote:
I-Hate-Traffic wrote:Drives not appearing on website again. Last update was 9-1
Please be sure you're looking at the correct server: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/FAQ# ... s_wrong.3F
Same server I look at everyday. Has something changed?
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
Haydenray wrote:Thank-you Jason, for reporting this!
My dashboard just updated this morning ..9/5
Mine updated yesterday AM too. Thanks.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
Guys,
My miles updated for only 2 days then nothing again today.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
My dashboard has been incorrect since 24 September. Often less miles than I've driven and sometimes no credit at all. No business still in business is allowed to be wrong 15 days in a row. What gives?
I-hate-traffic
Send a message