Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Noob Question: How to Report Traffic Signal Outage?

Post by ButterlessToast
I've encountered two neighboring intersections that had no power to the traffic signals.
On waze, do I report them as "Hazard -> On Shoulder -> Missing Sign"? And should I report it as single hazzard, or should I have listed each one separately?

And my last question, where should submit a request to have a "Traffic Signal Out" hazzard added to Waze?
ButterlessToast

POSTER_ID:14506077

Send a message

Post by ButterlessToast
deeggo wrote:There's no category for that, so just type it manually instead of choosing a category.
Will do! Thanks.
ButterlessToast
Send a message

Post by deeggo
There's no category for that, so just type it manually instead of choosing a category.

I doubt they will ever consider taking up menu space for a category that happens so rarely.
deeggo
Send a message
Global Champ. Country manager Nederland & België
NL: Wiki: hoe label ik een (snel)weg correct?
HTC One M8 | Follow me on Twitter
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by jasonh300
Also, if it causes enough of a traffic jam, Waze will probably avoid routing people through the area anyway.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message