These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Fun2drive10
talsworthy wrote:
OrinokoMatt wrote:Same problem on the Z10 here, it works great apart from gobbling the battery and the ETA is off.
Re the gobbling the battery - is this just a factor of the GPS being not efficient rather than Waze?
The power consumption is probably related more to the screen being on.

I use my Z10 while I am running to track my runs and the battery lasts pretty well. I allow the screen to go to sleep but the GPS is still active.
Fun2drive10
Send a message

Post by jameshuix
Same issue with me. I'm in Mexico City, BlackBerry OS 10 not 10.1.
jameshuix
Send a message

Post by johneyjoseph
Same issue with me as well. I am from India. I tried both versions, BB version and android version. BB version shows correct time while setting navigation, later on screen shows different time. Android version shows wrong time code only.

Can anyone help to fix this.
johneyjoseph
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jorgemnds
Hello,

Does Waze for BlackBerry have an option to remove previous destination(s) from history? I've followed the guidelines provided by Support but the "remove" option is missing...

Thanks,
-Jorge
jorgemnds
Send a message

Post by Kuhlkatz
You guys are aware of this Announcement Post just above in the same forum by shirlig ?
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Carel Cornelius
AM : Centurion & Sandton, ZA
CM & Coordinator, South Africa
(HTC One, Android 5.0.2, v7.19.401.51)
[img]https:///DwNb3R[/img]
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing

Post by l0c0d0g
I also have problem with 3.9.2.0 crashing every time I try to navigate (on 10.2.1.xxx) so I returned to 3.9.0.0 version. I've heard that on 10.3.1 3.9.2.0 is working good.
I'm using sideloaded 3.9.0.0 from Snap and problems regarding crashes are extremely rare. Didn't notice problem with ETA times.
l0c0d0g
Send a message

Post by leto13
Hi, I also the trouble with the ETA.
The waze app is absolutely wonderful if you could do it in native for Blackberry 10 it would be amazing.
leto13
Send a message

Post by nacrtwenty
I'm having an issue with waze links sent via WhatsApp or similar
It opens the browser and says that the link is invalid. Anyone else have this issue or know how to correct?
nacrtwenty
Send a message

Post by NevynPA
I'm in Eastern Time, and I too suffer from the 4 hour offset. I'll see if I can get a screenshot on my way home today.
NevynPA
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by OrinokoMatt
Same problem on the Z10 here, it works great apart from gobbling the battery and the ETA is off.
OrinokoMatt
Send a message