Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Taurec
Hi,

I'm using Waze 3.6 on my Z10 since yesterday.
I drove 130KM, reported one Traffic Jam and two Red-Light Cameras. But I still don't get any points.
Is this a know bug too?

Has anyone tried to install the Android 3.7 Version (using APK to BAR Converter)?

Regards

Lars
Taurec
Send a message

Post by tomingce
so,
any update for z10 version?
really need this app
its work like a charm on my i4s and my android
but its work very lag lag lag lag lag on my z10 :|

and also,
please make a native, not porting from android app :(
tomingce
Send a message

Post by Tygrin
Hi guys

I install waze on my bb10 from 4 days ago, i am driving and reporting and getting points, but my only problem is: not updating my drives neither how much kilometers and paving road.

is it because of the waze updating server as i read in other posts or from a setting in bb10:
i checked the location services in my bb10 it's on but the traffic data collection is off could it be from that ? or this one only to update blackberry server regarding blackberry maps only.

Anyone from you got his drives updated on waze server with "traffic data collection " off
Tygrin
Send a message

Post by usa_r0c0cc4e
Been running the Blackberry version of Waze on my Z10 using software version 10.2.1.211 and its been running very stable with out any problems, but recently I uploaded the Android version of Waze and ran that for about a week but didn't like it so I uninstalled it via the device manager.

My problem that I have now, is that the BB version of Waze has been freezing after a few minutes of use, and I also tried to re-install the newest Android version of Waze, but that too is freezing.

I assume that un-installing these, did not totally remove all the files and something is remaining, causing the lock-ups in both BB 10 version and the Android version.

Is there a way to fix this without doing a total re-install of the BB 10.2.1.211 software? I'd hate to loose all of my newer files that I have on my phone.
usa_r0c0cc4e
Send a message

Post by Wisleyv
Colinwu58 wrote:@ShwartzBerry: I've had the "Searching Network" issues a few times but restarting Waze usually fixes it.
Same problem on my Galaxy Note 8 (GT-N5110 - Android 4.1.2). This device only has wifi accessibility to the network. Sometimes it connects, but often it doesn't. Restarting Waze doesn't help, not even restarting the device does. Any hint?
Wisleyv
Send a message

Post by wshand4
I wish they would just update the one in App World, it's not that hard to keep up to date, maybe they will be generous and update it one day :(
wshand4
Send a message

Post by Yihaaaaaa
Hi,

Is there any way to install Waze on my Torch (9860) please ?

On the wiki, it is written that we can but I dont find any way to download it :-/

Thank you
Yihaaaaaa
Send a message