These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by tb4rings
This seems to be fixed now, fingers crossed.
tb4rings
Send a message

Post by tripecollie
Olorin2 I also have EXACTLY the same issue as you. I'm also using Waze 3.6.0.0 on Android 4.1.2 with a Razr Maxx HD through Verizon. I've tried a clean reinstall and deleting the Waze directory before the clean install with no luck. Has anyone here seen any response from the developers regarding this? I've seen the issue mentioned in other threads. This is not a one time issue. I would be more than happy to compare phone specs, apps installed, etc to try and figure this out simply with other users. It's very frustrating.
tripecollie
Send a message

Post by tripecollie
Could you provide a link to this thread so I can monitor what's happening regarding this issue? I'm still using the app despite the crashes but it's quite annoying. I'm discovering more and more things that trigger a crash the more I use it as well. Being able to show a list of events that cause the app to crash on the Droid Razr HD might help tackle the issue.
tripecollie
Send a message

Post by tripecollie
So, with the newest updates to Waze I no longer have the app crashing when I come to a complete stop in the vehicle. That seems to have been completely fixed. However, all the rest of my issues are still just as present. I can't access the scoreboard or messages from the inbox. If I attempt either then waze immediately gives the all too familiar "Unfortunately, Waze has stopped." message...as if it wasn't obvious. Oh well, I guess they'll get around to my maxx HD issues eventually. 1 out of 3 is a start :\
tripecollie
Send a message

Post by tripecollie
You're welcome! That's interesting you mention the popups. I've NEVER had any popups with Waze. I've heard other people mention them though. They are popups for Ads I assume? Maybe that's part of the issue with my Waze, because I don't see them at all and it might affect the functionality somehow *shrugs*. I don't have any type of popup blocking software that I'm aware of. I definitely see popups in other apps I use.

Anyways, I did make a post on the new version thread and you may want to monitor responses there since I mentioned the three major issues I've had. You can see the thread and my response here - http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 20#p473420
tripecollie
Send a message