These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by tpalmer87
I'm experiencing the same problem. I can report some without a problem then come to one that will not update and keep saying "sending update".
tpalmer87
Send a message
Apple iPhone 5 - Verizon

Post by tree_d
I would like to see NO points earned for simply 'confirming' gas prices, as it seems that TONS of users along my daily route are just 'confirming' clearly incorrect prices for the points.
The whole idea of user-updated prices is for an accurate and up-to-date database - to reward people who clearly have no interest in the whole 'community' aspect of Waze is just absurd. It defeats the purpose entirely.
The fact that you get the same number of points for 'confirming' prices as for actually taking the time to enter the correct prices has led to completely inaccurate prices along my route, and it is frustrating to see the same user names day-in and day-out. Sending a PM to these users is useless as these people clearly have no interest in 'The greater good' only in getting a piddly 8 points per confirmation.
** Frankly, I could care less about 8 points per station, as I can earn several hundred points for about an hours worth of map editing, which is vastly more rewarding and helpful to the community overall.

Just my $0.02

tree_d
tree_d
Send a message

Post by wiredcell
I have the same problem too. I can do up to 4. Then it says sending update. I drive a little more and I can do another 4. It sucks when you go through a bigger city. You miss a lot.

I got bronze in Texas by just driving and gas station reporting (4300 miles). So it's important to me.

And it started when everyone else noticed it too
wiredcell
Send a message