These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by naba77
I am having the same issue on my iPhone 5, my iPad3, and my Galaxy S3 Is there any update or solution to this?

Thanks.
naba77
Send a message

Post by nejlaroutsong
Same thing. Sounds stopped working a few weeks ago. Worked fine for the last two years before that. What's up, Waze???
nejlaroutsong
Send a message

Post by ozrider
have had an ongoing problem where sound alerts for cameras never work and also voice commands just not working at all!

It seems all the things that made Waze great are no longer working :(
ozrider
Send a message

Post by Ozzoo
I have the same problem, but with HTC.

Reinstalled several times, no changes at all. All the time download stays at 0 % and after some time it ends with error.

Really no way to fix it ? Developers give back old Waze which worked so smooth and perfect!
Ozzoo
Send a message

Post by pony_ride
Have the same problem. Sound has stopped working and intermittent at best.
This is happening on more than one car.

This seemed to be with the new updated and the same time the voice commands stopped working.
pony_ride
Send a message

Post by stevepse
I am having the same issue with my Galaxy Note 2. The base turn by turn that announces Street names is the only one that works. Seems the Ride Along messed all the other options up and have no sound on those
stevepse
Send a message

Post by usa_wav5opcp
I re-installed the app twice. Each time the sound worked for the very first navigation I selected then when I selected another destination it stopped working... very annoying, especially since I have been using it for over a month now with no sound problems.
usa_wav5opcp
Send a message