Bonus Candy not unlocking

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Bonus Candy not unlocking

Postby cmonnowguys » Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 pm

I've been using Waze for a month and have cleared bonus points from having friends connected, but have not received bonus opportunities for "driving 2 days, 3 days, 4 days" etc, although I have been using the app every day. The last driving candy i got was "first weekend report" weeks ago. How can this be resolved?
cmonnowguys

Re: Bonus Candy not unlocking

Postby kentsmith9 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:17 am

I believe those are only awarded after a full week cycle starting and ending on Monday. You have to drive or do each of those bonus candy activities inside that Monday to Monday period. I would wait another week and if you don't see it then report it to Support.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Riamus » Tue May 14, 2013 4:26 pm

I saw that for last week as well. I got the day 2 bonus on Tuesday, but never received any other and I drove M-F last week with Waze on. I was thinking it might use a different start/end day than Monday, so am waiting to see if it worked this week.
ImageImage
Area Manager: Michigan - Northern LP.
Waze running on Samsung Galaxy S3.
Riamus

Postby mikemey » Tue May 14, 2013 6:03 pm

I've had this happen for 4 or 5 weeks in a row - I'd drive every day, and no credit, nothing.
mikemey

Postby jameshost » Wed May 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Same here, I got the 2 and 3 days rewards but despite driving 6 or all 7 days per week the past couple of weeks, no 4 day candy. :(
jameshost

Postby Riamus » Wed May 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Update: I received my 3-day candy today, so maybe it's been fixed. We'll see if I get day 4 and 5 over the next 2 days.
ImageImage
Riamus

Postby kentsmith9 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Riamus wrote:Update: I received my 3-day candy today, so maybe it's been fixed. We'll see if I get day 4 and 5 over the next 2 days.

I don't recall when I went through this myself, but I would assume you can only get one of the bonus candies per week for the same category. I could be wrong and maybe the system was just not getting through all the data for all users and will eventually catch up.

I do seem to recall getting multiple candies for different categories in the same week, so maybe it was just a glitch that will resolve itself for you guys over the next week or so.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Tru2Chevy » Sat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm

New Wazer here, also having the same issue. I signed up 7 days ago and have used the app every single day. I got the bonus candy for my first week that I drove 2 days, but didn't get the 3 and 4 day bonus candies that I expected. I suppose that it would make some sense that they don't allow you to unlock them all in the same week, but it might save some headaches on the user's part if they come up with a simple way to explain that either in the app or on the points support page.

- Justin
Tru2Chevy

Postby Riamus » Sat May 18, 2013 9:11 pm

It does seem to give you days 1 and 2 in the same week and then you get the others once a week after that. I agree that it should be changed to either let you get them all in one week or call those weeks instead of days so that it makes sense to new users.
ImageImage
Riamus

500miles in a week Bonus Candy not unlocking

Postby wagzin » Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 pm

In the beggning of The year I Traveled more than 500 miles (850km) in a week, down here at brazil, I was on a trip from São Paulo to Santa Catarina, and I still didn't receive my candy for this achievement, please help me, who do I have to contact to get my bonus?!
Last edited by wagzin on Thu May 23, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wagzin

Next

Return to Waze App