These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by PakcikSyah
omba_de wrote:
MdSyah wrote:Is this how the scoreboard look like in ios client?
No! Definitely not!
I think you should delete and reinstall the app.
I ve delete and reinstall it few times. Its come out the same.
PakcikSyah
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by PakcikSyah
perlin wrote:
MdSyah wrote:Is this how the scoreboard look like in ios client?
Can't reproduce. Still happens?
Yes. As at the tie ofresponding this, the problem still there.

And I tested navigation for few hundred km. The routing server dont seem be able to route me to the over 100km. I have to navigate point by point not exceeding 100km.

Even worst, I can use as aas background, It will freeze and have to restart all over. This never happened with the previous version. (Note: I m using the international server)
PakcikSyah
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by PakcikSyah
This is my experince of using Waze v3.7 for a trip of 1271.5km. It cover a wide range of internet connection from 3G, edge or even gprs. From that journey I found Waze are not working as expect. It give more problem than good.

My experience: 1.It crash very often. 2. When trying to used as background. It can close the application or the application freeze. 3. It keep on rerouting even when there are no other alternative route. 4. It will freeze atfer rerouting. After resume the internet connection it will pop up the navigation menu. (When in v3.6 it just continue with the navigation. 5. Always lost connection even a 3G connection. 6. UR not send. I ve send many UR but not one did appear on my WME. 7. Hardly see any other Wazer along the route or in the city ( that is impossible no Waze around as I m travelling with few other Wazer). 8. Graphic of the route sometime blink and even the road seem not connected. 9. It can navigate for over 100km. (Thought it problem with segment not connected. The route was connected properly as for a reverse navigation it can give a connect to a longer distance. 10. Giving a very slow voice navigation.

Conclusion Waze V3.7 failed to deliver what is should do as map navigation. The older version of 3.6 deliver a much much better. Waze 3.7 is giving more makeup to social communication rather than it actual function. I ve delete and reinstall the app for many times during the journey.

I m on international server and on iPad/iPhone4&5. And Samsung notes.

This is the worst ever experience using Waze since 3 years ago.
PakcikSyah
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
perlin wrote:Hi guys,

The problem with the scoreboard in Malaysia should be fixed now. If you're still experiencing problems, please share.
Perlin, thanks for looking into the problem for the client. :D

Only next thing to fix is Website Scoreboard. I'm still getting the Oops! message
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paws4fun
I updated the app on 5/30/13, and ever since it won't open properly. It keeps shutting down constantly and is unusable. It happens both when trying to open the app from the main screen and also when I try to switch back to the app. If I'm ever able to get the app open, it only stay open for a short period of time before shutting down again. The screen also freezes.
paws4fun
Send a message

Post by perlin
Jimbobad wrote:IPhone 4s v3.7
when I use the `add a stop` feature wayz just put the stop right where i am even if it is actually miles away and give 1 min ETA to the stop..
tried re-installing, doesn`t help..
Can't reproduce. Does it happen with all stops you're trying to add or just with a certain location?
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
invented wrote:Am I missing something? I tried to 'add a stop' and when nav started, the display zoomed all the way out so I couldn't see my route. I hit the 'target' to go to my current location and it wouldn't zoom in at all. I had to cancel the route and put my stop point as a single navigation point.
Known issue, for a long time now.

Also when changing the 'mute' options, the pop-up display of what option you're choosing won't come up if there is another option already being displayed on the screen, eg. you're cycling through really fast.[/quote]
t would be nice if the popup would change faster, so it reflect the real state of the button, but it's something we'll work on in the future. In the meantime we're not going to disable changing the button during the popup display. It will cause much frustration (it will be too slow).
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
jasonh300 wrote:iPhone 4S. All is well except when sending a private message in landscape mode, the text that you're typing is completely hidden behind the keyboard.
Thanks, will be fixed.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
Smig wrote:Updated this morning, always shuts down when trying to navigate using saved "Home". I access this via lower left button (slider or touch). Other saved destinations will work but will randomly shut down if I use the lower left navigate button ( touch or slide).
We're aware of this crash and it will be fixed for the upcoming fixes version.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
sketch wrote:After receiving a message from Jason, instead of doing whatever it's supposed to do, the text on my Inbox button changed to "InboxBtn".

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/01/7a6ajese.jpg
Thanks, it's been fixed for the next version.
perlin
Send a message