iOS v3.7 Official Feedback Thread

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: iOS v3.7 Official Feedback Thread

Postby sketch » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:51 am

After receiving a message from Jason, instead of doing whatever it's supposed to do, the text on my Inbox button changed to "InboxBtn".

[ img ]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby DMZamora » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:49 am

A little update on the Pioneer AppRadio scroll issue. Besides the problem with the alert comments, I found that alert lists are also not scrolling.
DMZamora
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:41 am

orbitc wrote:Everything is working fine on my iphone as well. I also noticed the less user on the screen, Could that be intentional or limited on purpose?

System. Was happening well before the client release.
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby orbitc » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:48 am

jasonh300 wrote:iPhone 4S. All is well except when sending a private message in landscape mode, the text that you're typing is completely hidden behind the keyboard.

Also, display of other Wazers is hit and miss. They flash on for half a second then disappear. There should be a lot more also...either that or Waze has had a significant loss of userbase. As Alan said above, this may be a system issue, rather than an app issue.

Via my iPhone 4S.

+1
Everything is working fine on my iphone as well. I also noticed the less user on the screen, Could that be intentional or limited on purpose?
orbitc
Master Raider
Master Raider

Postby jasonh300 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:44 am

iPhone 4S. All is well except when sending a private message in landscape mode, the text that you're typing is completely hidden behind the keyboard.

Also, display of other Wazers is hit and miss. They flash on for half a second then disappear. There should be a lot more also...either that or Waze has had a significant loss of userbase. As Alan said above, this may be a system issue, rather than an app issue.

Via my iPhone 4S.
jasonh300

Postby markk655 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:45 am

iphone 5, iOS 6.1.4. Waze 3.7. Updated from the previous version on Waze via the iOS store. Now, Waze frequently crashes at startup. I don't even get to choose a destination via navigate. It seems to happen predominantly when there are traffic alerts.
markk655

Postby xd-data-ii » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:43 am

Re: new format for route sharing message.
Adding the persons favorite's name to the message for sharing a route is a bad idea.
This really should be a user selectable feature. Personal titles should not be automatically included. Guess its ok for people who use normal favorite names but may get someone in trouble if they have more risky names for their favorites.
xd-data-ii

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Fri May 31, 2013 10:14 pm

rodrigothomazi wrote:Ok, I found out what the problem was, I went into SafeMode and found that some JailBreak app was interfering the Waze...

So I figured I'll with app is I'll enter it here to help others who might have the same problem.

Nice. (Ack! Alan troubleshooting fail. :oops:)
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby rodrigothomazi » Fri May 31, 2013 9:41 pm

rodrigothomazi wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
rodrigothomazi wrote:I've tried everything, reinstall, reboot, on/off GPS location, etc... Nothing :cry:

For the "reinstall" did you delete, then reboot, then install from the App Store? If you didn't do the reboot in the middle there, try it. If it still doesn't work, we'll want to turn on debug mode by entering 2##2 into a navigation search and then start Waze again so it can capture debug log data.

Yes... :/

Ok, log sent!

Thanks!

Ok, I found out what the problem was, I went into SafeMode and found that some JailBreak app was interfering the Waze...

So I figured I'll with app is I'll enter it here to help others who might have the same problem.

Thanks!
rodrigothomazi

Postby rodrigothomazi » Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
rodrigothomazi wrote:I've tried everything, reinstall, reboot, on/off GPS location, etc... Nothing :cry:

For the "reinstall" did you delete, then reboot, then install from the App Store? If you didn't do the reboot in the middle there, try it. If it still doesn't work, we'll want to turn on debug mode by entering 2##2 into a navigation search and then start Waze again so it can capture debug log data.

Yes... :/

Ok, log sent!

Thanks!
rodrigothomazi

PreviousNext

Return to Waze App