Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by perlin
Hi guys,
We're aware of the two major problems most of you reported about:
- "File package signed incorrectly" error when trying to install
- Multiple crashes when trying to navigate

These bugs has been fixed and a fixes version will be released shortly (in a day or two).
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
paulkok_my wrote:Anybody face problem on the scoreboard? When I click on scoreboard I do not see the usual layout. Now it looks like web page.

Edit: Attached is what I get when I click on the scoreboard.
scoreboard.PNG
Can't reproduce. Still happens?
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
rcravero59 wrote:The "gas station" choice from menù-> settings is missing

Inviato dal mio GT-N8000 con Tapatalk 2
Even after reopening the app a few times?
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
jdeyoung wrote:I have no idea why - especially with a "new" version - that the same old bugs STILL EXIST!
Same old errors when trying to see scoreboard, app crashes when slowed/stopped.
Oh, but maybe the enhancement now is that when it crashes I am no longer prompted to upload logs. Maybe they were just annoyed that the logs kept getting uploaded.
I wouldn't mind having all of the enhancements - as long a new version actually fixed the base application - which the primary function of providing reliable functioning navigation.
This is on a RAZR Maxx HD...
What's your OS version?
What browser are you using on your device?
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
Thiago-tsp wrote:Don't have transparency in the "Next Street Box" in Night Mode (gray box), in Day Mode is Ok, has transparency!!! :mrgreen:
Known issue, will be fixed.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
petervdveen wrote:Do we have to post all the bugs in this topic that are also in the centercode list?
You can report here or there, wherever is more convenient for you. I'm tracking both.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
petervdveen wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote: [*]Support for JVC App Link Mode
For android too?
When I check the JVC website it looks like it's only for iOS.
My bad, this feature is only for iOS. I've deleted it from the notes on Play Store.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
eclectice wrote:I have installed Waze 3.7 on its release but the buttons are not aligned as in the screenshot here http://bit.ly/16CYom3

It happens on:
Sony xperia go
Sony xperia tipo dual
Known issue, happens on some Android devices.
eclectice wrote:Besides that, I also face the same problem as paulkok_my: the scoreboard is displaying its HTML page without the graphics. Both of us are from Malaysia.
Indeed this problem occurs only in Malaysia. We're working on fixing it.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
perlin wrote:
petervdveen wrote:Do we have to post all the bugs in this topic that are also in the centercode list?
You can report here or there, wherever is more convenient for you. I'm tracking both.
I thought centercode was only for beta testing, and the new site was for released versions tracking?
Yes, centercode is only for beta, but some users, which on the beta community (obviously) find the reporting tools there more convenient.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
Sportzter wrote:It seems that that "hitbox" for updating stations has changed for me in 3.7.

What I mean by "hitbox" is that location (distance/speed) where you have found that you can normally bring up a gas stations and updated them without getting an error. Some gas stations you have to be close, and others you have to be (over 3/4 of a mile away in some cases) farther away. But for those of us that frequently update stations on our daily routes - we know where that hitbox is to update prices.

In 3.7 I was only able to update 1/12 --> 1/15 stations on my route. Not just the spinning update, but consistent "no Gps/No Data" errors. I went back and forth this weekend in some cases to find the new hitbox of where I could update the station, but to no avail. I removed 3.7 (and turned off the automatic update in Google Play) and reloaded 3.59. All the gas stations update normally again and the hitboxes for those stations also returned to normal.
There was no change (it is still 500 meters). Maybe you have some other kind of problem (e.g. network connection failure).
perlin
Send a message