These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Waze V.3.7.0.0 Bugs on HTC Wildfire with CyanogenMod 7

Post by enricocora
Hi,
here the problem arrived with new update from V.3.6.0.0 to V.3.7.0.0 on my HTC Wildfire equipped with :
- Android 2.3.7 with kernel 2.6.35.14-nFinity arco@tuxbox #1
- CyanogenMod-7.2.0-buzz

With first automatic update:
a) Ok the installation
b) Run first time, but appear only the first pages, logo Waze, white page and then the application self-closed without any error message
c) Retry many time, change a little, because it tell me to activate GPS, but with or w/o GPS the application after some second auto-terminate it without any error message

So I try to unistall Waze and reinstall the latest V.3.7.0.0 from GooglePlay.
The results are :
d) OK the reinstallation
e) this time the wizard procedure asks me to introduce some settings as usual, till the Logon
f) I try to logon with my credential, nothing to do for waze logon
g) I try to logon with my credential with another way by Facebook loging, nothing to do, appear only my photo face but I see forever the timer waiting for...that rotate forever
h) I run another time Waze and I try to obtain my password by email
i) the mail arrive to reset password, so I reset and I'm 100% sure wich is the password
l) I retry to logon on Waze wizard logon, but nothing to do, my logon is never accepted
m) I retry to logon from my laptop on waze homepage and here is working with same user and password
n) So to be short...I unistall the v.3.7.0.0 from my HTC
o) I download the before version V.3.6.0.0 from http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/85092778/file.html and reinstall this one
p) after this the logon wizard of Waze is come back to accept my logon and navy is come back to work well like before of latest V.3.7.0.0

Best regards,
Enrico
enricocora

POSTER_ID:4562114

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
This is posted in the website issues forum why? Please use the Official Feedback threads in the Waze App forum. And read the READ ME FIRST forum posts while you're here. Thanks.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by Ibanez140
Same problem for me, also using a CM-derived mod. Thank you for posting the link to the version 3.6 apk, I got that installed ok and I'm also up and running again. Hope they fix 3.7 soon or get 3.8 sorted! Cheers.
Ibanez140
Send a message