Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by razor2k
StarKn1ght wrote:I could see all Wazers from the time I joined about a month ago, and still could see everybody last week, and indeed, even two days ago. :(
You could see all fellow wazers in your area as recently as two days ago? That's interesting, I'm curious to know if you were somehow running an older version and just updated :?
razor2k
Send a message
Area Manager: Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties FL
Phone: Samsung GS 2, Sprint, Android 4.1.2
Waze: 3.7.2

Waze FAQ...Best Map Editing Practice...Correct Server?...User Manual

Post by StarKn1ght
I could see all Wazers from the time I joined about a month ago, and still could see everybody last week, and indeed, even two days ago. Today I get on, and I could only see one Wazer, And I'm in a major East Coast city!
I did not see any notifications from the Waze website. It is rather disappointing not to be notified, and also seeing the Waze drivers icons, even if they weren't in their actual places, was part of the fun! And showed how Waze was growing and indicated the relative crowd size on the map.
What good is earning points now for shields, swords, etc?
Now Waze has turned into just another ordinary map site, except for the warning icons. Ho-hum. Very disappointing. :(
StarKn1ght
Send a message