CylonGlitch wrote:Same problem as Catsintheattic and Mr1492. Yesterday during rush hour there were so many alerts the whole screen was completely black and there was nothing I could do to solve the problem. I found rebooting the phone would let me run it ONCE without these problems.
Sadly the app has become almost completely useless now, you can't touch the map, you often can't see the maps, etc. Bugs, bugs, bugs, these are show stoppers people, they should never have made it out the door.
Hope that things get patched soon, the previous version would crash so many times it wasn't funny. Before that, at least things were stable, but now, ugh.
eno75 wrote:You'd think with an infusion of 1.5B they'd bring someone in to put out forum fires.
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:houstonmg wrote:Hi I have a iPhone 5 and don't show gas price up date.
Has it ever in Chile? Can you post a screenshot of the main menu?
vickimachado wrote:Have to say that deleting the app and reinstalling was a help for many of my issues. There must have been fixes since the releases that I wouldn't be able to get any other way.
I have had one issue since then, though, although it hasn't recurred. Soon after the reinstall, I was in mid-commute and suddenly the voice guidance toggled to a different set of prompts -- different female voice, without the street names. I didn't touch that in settings, so it seemed weird to me that it just sort of clicked over on its own. Does that ring a bell with anyone?
MikeMcCollister wrote:OK, I have found that Waze has been crashing quite a bit from at least version 3.7. With version 3.7.2 it is still crashing for me. I have been able to reproduce it so here are the steps:
1. Have car (in this case a Ford Fusion) with both Bluetooth and USB iPhone connector.
2. Plug phone into USB connector.
3. At this point Ford Sync expects audio to come from the USB connection but my iPhone 4S is expecting audio to be transferred via Bluetooth.
4. Start navigation.
5. Drive a few miles without any count coming out of the car’s sound system.
6. Configure Ford Sync to have the media input be Bluetooth instead of USB.
7. Within a few seconds Waze crashes.
8. Start Waze up again and it asks if I want to resume the navigation and I respond with a “yes”. At this point it gets a little confusing in that Waze seems to ask again about finding the navigation. When I click on “OK” (or whatever) at this point Waze crashes again.
9. Start Waze again and all seems to be working.
Let me know if you need more details on this.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]