These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

can waze log speed?

Post by iseeu1001
What the topic says can waze make it so they can make the app log speed in the app it self?
iseeu1001

POSTER_ID:5220167

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
iseeu1001 wrote:
xstewiex99 wrote:go to settings < display settings and there is an option to add a speedometer to your screen to show your current speed.
I want it to log the speed limit that I was going and I can check it later with date, time, and speed I went.
You can try to copy out the drive files before Waze uploads them. There are others who have experience doing this, but I believe if you make sure Waze doesn't have a data connection at the end of your drive, you can copy the drive log files off. Android using whatever method is used to browse files; with iOS using an app like Disk Aid or similar. You may or may not be able to get Waze to upload these files at next startup.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by iseeu1001
xstewiex99 wrote:go to settings < display settings and there is an option to add a speedometer to your screen to show your current speed.
I want it to log the speed limit that I was going and I can check it later with date, time, and speed I went.
iseeu1001
Send a message