These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by timlinden
I've notice them close rather quickly too. I don't know if the timer started before or after, but I've had multiple reports that were cleared come up, and before I'm able to see that it was cleared the alert is gone. It would be nice to have a user set countdown, so if I want it to stay a few extra seconds I can.
timlinden
Send a message

Post by WeeeZer14
I also think some users may be confused as to when the location of a report is set. I think some users MAY be hitting report as soon as they see something (which sets the location in Waze) and then hitting submit as they pass the incident. So therefore the countdown starts too early for other users.

Every now and then I see a single report that is "too early" and this is the only explanation that comes to mind (besides a client bug of course).
WeeeZer14
Send a message
iPhone 5s (AT&T) • iOS 7.0.3 • Waze 3.7.6.0
[img]https:///V68te[/img]
✰ Mega Driver ✰ Mega Mapper ✰ 1M Points ✰
Country Manager: USA • Regional Coordinator: USA South Atlantic (KY, TN, NC, SC)
Navigation/Routing ExpertForum Moderator