These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Galaxy S4 app not showing waze users and more

Post by jakewc2
Hi, i installed the app on a Galaxy S4 and its not showing the waze users in my area, even though it says there are users around. Plus I have the speadometer in use but the icon is hidden behind the right report menu. How can I get the waze users on the map and move the speadometer so I can see it.

I have in Show on map, all things ticked on there, but its still not working.

Thank you for your help

John
jakewc2

POSTER_ID:16784049

Send a message
Last edited by jakewc2 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Bill1426
I have a similar issue.. The wazers take a long time to show up after I start the program. And then they show up for only a few seconds, then disappear.
A few seconds later I get more wazers (totally different wazers), and they too only show up for a few seconds then disappear.. I have yet to see wazers driving down a road without them totally disappearing. I first thought it was my 3g/4g connection, but then I tried it at home with WiFi, and I see the same issue.
I don't have the speedometer issue you are having.. It's shows up just above the lower right report icon.
Also, I have my map set to 2D.
Bill1426
Send a message

Post by jakewc2
Hi, anybody have any ideas here as to why I dont see any other waze users on my app as I drive around?
jakewc2
Send a message

Post by jakewc2
Well, had an update yesterday, which caused the speedometer to completely disappear.....it also didnt do anything for the wazers.....I get messages to say how many there are but none appear. What updates appeared this time?
jakewc2
Send a message

Post by Jml53
I have the same issue with the speed being hidden by the lower right button on my S4. In general, the screen placement of icons seem a little off with the S4.
Jml53
Send a message

Post by Superfraggle
Please search before posting - The Issue with the speedometer is fixed in the latest release and is currently going through beta testing.

With regards to wazers not showing up - i believe that Waze have been fiddling with the settings for number of wazers shown and are still working on this - perhaps a champ can confirm.
Superfraggle
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
[img]https:///AvrXT[/img][img]https:///p9mgM[/img]