These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by ylipskar
Bluetooth? i am using galaxy 4, i have followed turning speaker on/off. I cannot get the bluetooth to work on my Lexus. It does work when I am on conversation on phone. But when phone is idle which is most of time the bluetooth does not work. if i turn speaker off than no sound at all. is there a solution??
ylipskar
Send a message

Post by ZemnieksDivi
Hi i have been using waze for about year and it atcually have got just worse and i am experiancing new glitches that wasnt there a year ago.
Waze seems to freeze at random times also not being able to get network connection. Also while driving it sometimes shows that i am driving on paralel streets and even different directions so gps signal usage is ultra poor for waze. So you might say my phone or signal is issue...but its not. Last few times when i experianced any glitches i stoped and testeted internet and it works great. When waze was freezing getting bad gps signal i switched to different navigation(Navifgator,Be-on-road, osmAnd) and they instantly worked and had good gps signal. In fact i even have driven same routes with different navigation to see if i loose gps signal as it was with waze and nop i didnt loose it a single time and its crazy how more precise other navigators are comparing to waze.
To sum up waze needs to improve alot freezes and signal recieval since i have read from different users the same. Still waze is great software but with a lot of bugs by need of using internet with it.
Realease 3.7.3.1
LG L9 4.1.2
ZemnieksDivi
Send a message