These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Missing Points

Post by archelium
Hi guys,

I am a new Wazer here... was wondering if anyone could explain to me why it seems that I am missing some points. I've only been on Waze for 4 days and it says that I have accumulated a total of 880 points. The thing is, when I looked over to the "Achievements" section, I see that there are a bunch of candies that are already grayed out (an indication that they are already claimed I assume?). One particular candy in question is the 2,000-point "First five friends on Waze" achievement. It says that I've already claimed it, and I do recall that I did - drove over the little 2000-point candy on my first or second day I think... But if that's so, why am I still at a total of 880 points (I should be at 2,350 before any of my incident reports)? Is this bug with my Waze App, or has something not fully propagate through Waze servers yet? And in case you were wondering, I have 33 friends on Waze. I am attaching 3 screenshots for reference.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance for your help.

AJ
archelium

POSTER_ID:16789450

Send a message
Attachments

Post by archelium
Itsdavetime wrote:It depends on when you achieved those points. I've noticed that they aren't reflected immediately in your rank, it sometimes takes a day or so.
Hey thanks for the response. I think you might be right. My score jumped from the 800 range to the 1200 range overnight. I guess I'll wait a few more days to see whether they will all update.
archelium
Send a message

Post by itsdavetime
It depends on when you achieved those points. I've noticed that they aren't reflected immediately in your rank, it sometimes takes a day or so.
itsdavetime
Send a message