These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

How to merge info from two dashboards into one account

Post by eschwarzg
Hi, I usually live in Mexico, but I spend a lot of time in the US. I use two iPhones with my Waze account and I just realized that my drives in the US don't appear on the iPhone I use in Mexico and viceversa (same thing with the score).

I look over and found out that there are 2 dashboards (US and world), so I suppose that's my problem. My questions are:
1.- How can I move my drives and score from one dashboard to the other, to reflect in the one and only account I have?
2.- How can I tell my iPhone to use one particular dashboard (if I'm in the US to connect with the world dashboard) to not have this problem in the future?

Thanks a lot and by the way, I love Waze!
eschwarzg

POSTER_ID:16792569

Send a message

Post by edsonajj
Hello eschwarzg

In short: it cannot be done.

The two countries are on different servers, the maps, dashboard and every other functionality work independently of each other; the only thing synchronised thing are the forums.

The client uses the location data to decide which server to connect to, and even though there is command to correct server selection mistakes..: the client still queries its location and sets the server accordingly.

Sorry to say by you will have to live with everything separate until Waze management decides that it is time to have a single infrastructure.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by eschwarzg
Thank you so much for your answer. I'm very sorry to hear this, as I know this is a very simple solution for the developer to fix it.
eschwarzg
Send a message