iOS 3.7.6 Official Feedback Thread

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: iOS 3.7.6 Official Feedback Thread

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 am

I experienced this in the beta and still it happens in 3.7.6: the App Volume slider does not stay where I put it. After backing out to the menu, go back into Sound, the App Volume slider is where it was before.
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone6 - VZ
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:27 am

jasonh300 wrote:The option to turn off "Auto Learn Routes to frequent Destinations" seems to have disappeared, and it's been forced to "ON". This is on both iOS and Android based on the thread linked above (xstewiex99 is on Android).

Not for me.

UPDATE: Strike that. I downloaded from the app store this morning and it is showing me 3.7.3 in the About page. Very strange!
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Red light camera alerts are now at 0.5 miles, which is way too far. 0.1 or max 0.2 miles for an RLC. There's no need for any further advance warning.

Police alerts are still at 0.3 miles, which is way too short. Should be 1 mile or maybe .75 miles.

This version doesn't have the "expanded" Help section in the Settings. Not sure if that is by design.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Re: iOS 3.7.6 Official Feedback Thread - Sound volume

Postby aes38 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:17 pm

iPhone 5, iOS 6/iOS 7, sound through the phone speakers.

Very often - sometimes even twice a day - the sound volume become very low. The volume in iPhone/Settings/Sound is set to maximum. The volume in the Waze app is set to maximum (checked in both "Waze/Settings/Sound/App volume" and with iPhone volume buttons), but the sound from the iPhone speakers is low. I have tried to change volume in iPhone settings, Waze app settings, iPhone volume buttons, but the sound volume in Waze stays low. Closing and reopening Waze did not help either. The only way I found to fix the volume issue is to shut down the iPhone and then restart it. After that I start Waze and the volume control shows that the volume is low (using both iPhone volume buttons and Waze's App volume settings) even though before iPhone restart the volume was shown as maximum. After that I can change the volume to the maximum and the sound from iPhone speakers comes loud and clear.

I use Waze on my phone for three month and the problem existed with previous versions of Waze and iOS.

It seems that changing volume in other apps between using Waze, causes the volume to change in Waze, but Waze somehow is not aware of it and still thinks that the volume is on max.
aes38

Previous

Return to Waze App