Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by anjim
unfortunately the gap that Waze Let the WP will be completed very soon by another application,. A pity that this has been the application of policy.
anjim
Send a message

Post by anpi1974
so many people use waze app on windows mobile phone in italy (market share >10%, second place in the ranking of most sold device, after android...but before iphone!) and so many people are sad to know that this app is no more supported.

waze = google = NO SUPPORT FOR MICROSOFT :(
anpi1974
Send a message

Post by antodelg
caamaral wrote:Voice don't work. What happened?
Google happened...
antodelg
Send a message

Post by antoniocruz44
Thanks for the thread, now I know who really owns waze:)
Google's
In June 2013, the United States Federal Trade Commission started considering whether Google's purchase of Waze might violate competition law—Waze was one of very few competitors in the mobile mapping sector to Google's own Google Maps.

I thought at first it was an Israel Company :)
antoniocruz44
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by aparallaxview
Just set up my account but it appears to sign me out each time I exit and requires me log back in when I re-start the app.

I am on an HTC 8x running WP8
aparallaxview
Send a message

Post by aparallaxview
Waze is not remembering me when I go back into the app. I exit via the button and when I re-start I have to log in again...

Htc8x
aparallaxview
Send a message

Post by Arfy
yanderuelle wrote:Hi guys,

I feel sorry for you but it seems that WP is no longer supported as it seems that WP users are less than 1% of Waze users....
Staff is busy on supporting iOs and Android and the latter already means several programs in order to suit the several Android phone models and resolution differences.
Erm, no more supported ?
But still on waze page: (download from Windows Phone Store )
https://www.waze.com/
and in Windows Store https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/a ... zdncrfj2m3
:shock:
Arfy
Send a message

Post by Arfy
Right, it's OK for me now =)

Waze running on my WP !
Arfy
Send a message

Post by Arfy
Same problem here on my 950XL: since yesterday as soon as Waze connects to the Net, it crashes

(I mean without data activated on my phone I may launch it)
Arfy
Send a message

Post by Arfy
Waze twitter told me to ask the support
https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6276841

I posted there as if W10 is not in choices ;)
Arfy
Send a message