Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by joris_b
App is working fine, except that it seems unable to download voices.
For 2 weeks I already have "Downloading new voices: 0%" at the top of my screen.

Reinstallation did not change anything.
joris_b
Send a message

Post by Jorisfabienne
Since Wednesday 04/09/2019 no way to connect to the Waze application via my Nokia Lumia 735 phone. Everything worked well on Tuesday 03/09/2019. No updates have been installed in the meantime
Jorisfabienne
Send a message

Post by josefec
The newest version currently in the WP Store is 3.7.4.5, just to make sure we are talking about the same version…

In this version, I still cannot connect to Facebook. When I click on Connect with Facebook, it just goes back to the main menu screen (i.e. left menu screen). Should the Facebook connecting be fixed or not yet in this version?
josefec
Send a message

Post by josefec
stelling28 wrote:Not according to the change log. This release is mainly to reduse the biggist issue, the batery drain.

If you have a Android or iOS device, you can use that the connect to facebook.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any such device. But do you mean that when you connect once on any device, you’ll then be connected on all devices? I don’t think that is the case, is it.
josefec
Send a message

Post by josefec
Today I experienced the following bug. I added a chat to the map via WP app while I was regularly logged in but it shows as anonymous in the map, not under my nickname. Is this a bug, or is this how it should work? I haven’t found anything on that but I assume it should show under my nickname if I don’t specifically choose to be in invisible mode (which I did not).

Thanks for feedback.
josefec
Send a message

Post by josefec
leogodoy1980 wrote:Thi, on "When will we get an updated version for Windows Phone":

Really sad. This is how it looks when Google “is not evil”. This was one of the great apps that helped to put Windows Phone on par with the other platforms. And now it’s dead.
josefec
Send a message

Post by Jpopadak
Waze crashes all the time on me. I have a Lumia 635 and Lumia 950. Both crash every time I try to start navigation, download new voices, connect to facebook.
Jpopadak
Send a message

Post by jzamarro
Is not this problem solved yet for Windows Phone?
No Voice Navigation guidance, because it gets stuck at 77% in downloading notices and 93% in preparing navigation voice.

There are many complaints about this issue, and the most common rating in the official Store is the worst available (1). Therefore, many users are leaving Waze.
jzamarro
Send a message

Post by kBoey09
I am experiencing a 'bug' of sorts on the Nokia Lumia 1020. The screen goes to black after a timeout and I can't change/find this timeout in the settings. No issues otherwise with the Android or iOS version of the app....
kBoey09
Send a message

Post by keendartfan
FWIW, Waze has started to work on my Lumia 640 since Christmas.

What I don't understand, is why they don't withdraw the app from Windows Store if they're not supporting it any more. Could it be they're happy to use the data we collect for them...
keendartfan
Send a message