Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Emmaney87
Nazride wrote:
Jorisfabienne wrote:Since Wednesday 04/09/2019 no way to connect to the Waze application via my Nokia Lumia 735 phone. Everything worked well on Tuesday 03/09/2019. No updates have been installed in the meantime
same problem for me, last time (december 2018) it takes a couple of day to come back
me too, the problem continues ...
Emmaney87
Send a message

Post by enriquersc
First thank you for your great work. I have a problem, when I navigate, my Nokia Lumia 820 Windows Phone 8 overheats, I notice the same issue on my iPhone 4S, did you see that?, excuse me for my bad english, I'm from Guatemala
enriquersc
Send a message

Post by enunminuto
I use waze WP/ versión and I don't know how to introduce fuel prices of gas stations. Could anyone explain me?
Thank you.
enunminuto
Send a message

Post by EricLogsdon
Ronchunn wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
Devs, please reconsider updating the WP app...at least respond to your users in this thread and tell us the score.
I don't normally post "me-too" messages, but in this case I'll make an exception. I've used Waze for over two years, first on Android and then on Windows Phone 8.x. I love Waze, but the Windows Phone version is kinda hinky. It also appears that changes have been made to the underlying server infrastructure that are causing issues. I would dearly love for a Waze update to parity with the Android and iPhone versions. I would even be willing to pay a modest price for the app.

Eric.
EricLogsdon
Send a message

Post by ExiledWurzel
Anyone else using it on WIndows Phone 8.1 yet?
I updated recently and I've been getting problems with data connectivity, resolved by turning my phone on and off again but a bit annoying.
I'm on an HTC 8X and I was wondering if anyone else experienced similar?

Cheers!
ExiledWurzel
Send a message

Post by ExiledWurzel
Cheers![/quote]
Yep same sort of issue, however I've been resolving it by exiting out of the app, turning flight mode on and off then starting the app again on a Lumia 1020.[/quote]

I've noticed that I don't actually have to exit the app to do that, you can drag down from the top to open the notification screen and do it from there then slide it back up and bingo!
ExiledWurzel
Send a message

Post by ExiledWurzel
I wonder if there will be a proper WP 8.1 update soon...
ExiledWurzel
Send a message

Post by ExiledWurzel
Vatbub wrote:Hi there once again.
Just to bring everybody up to date who wants to post answers in the future.
Issues we were already talking about some pages ago:
No landscape mode
No Facebook integration
No groups integration (replaced right now by football teams)
High Battery consumption
No possibility of gas price updating

Furthermore, I recommend to post feature suggestions in the UserVoice-Forum since the Waze staff is not really reading this forum.
Lionelpc wrote:I'm using waze on a Lumia 625.
I'm missing a feature that allow me to record incidents of any kind later on the map.
That issue has already been discussed here. As you can see the suggestion has been declined by the Waze staff to prevent people from spamming the map.

Greetings,
Vatbub
This is useful I didn't know of it's existence!
ExiledWurzel
Send a message

Post by fabzeta
I thought that Waze (WP) was not updated for years and that the current failure was caused by an update of the Windows 10 mobile OS, however, if you say that, now, even on WP 8.1 no longer works the problem is very different :cry:
fabzeta
Send a message

Post by FactoryFast
I've used waze for years bit I'm die hard windows phone user. The app doesn't talk or screen rotate anymore so I switched to CoPilot. CoPilot has almost killed me once and constantly tells me to turn down one way streets. I'm also without the added protection of knowing where the speed traps are. I was able to contribute alot to waze but now I'm stuck in no mans land....i would pay for this app, maybe try making us windows platform users pay for it since we are the few...Please reconsider abandoning us.
FactoryFast
Send a message