Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by ryukage99
nzahn1 wrote:Clearly the solution is that you all get real phones, that do actual things.

{/Troll}
Now that Android has 80% there's bond to be Bunch of Hipsters switching to Windows Phone because it too mainstream.
ryukage99
Send a message

Post by rzboril
joris_b wrote:App is working fine, except that it seems unable to download voices.
For 2 weeks I already have "Downloading new voices: 0%" at the top of my screen.

Reinstallation did not change anything.
I have the same problém Lumia 1520 WP10.
rzboril
Send a message

Post by SaEck
halupkat wrote:
PeterSt1 wrote:
How is that going to help ?

at w10m you'll be able to install droid apps. All you have to do is to install the droid version and use it...
The android version currently isn't running on W10M - Neither the original APP nor the beta. I've tested this.

There is also a thread on reddit with compatible (or not - like Waze) APPs.
https://www.reddit.com/r/windowsphone/c ... right_now/
SaEck
Send a message

Post by sammy_boy
Give just got a Lumia 925 and have this battery drain bug too, though not as bad as some. It's running the latest 'amber' firmware. Used it today for my 25 minute commute to work, plugged it into my 500Mah car charger. It went from 100% to 97% on my way to work, then 70% to 64% on my way home, charger used on both occasions. The phone got warm but no warmer than when used on my iPhone 4S or any Android device I've had with Waze.

Another thing I've noticed is the speedometer is a little glitchy - sometimes it varies over 10mph in the indicated speed despite me maintaining the same speed, the. It settles down after a few seconds.
sammy_boy
Send a message

Post by sanjeev40084
Any plans to update Windows 10 mobile app?
sanjeev40084
Send a message

Post by saster
The skins needs to be updated with lower brightness icons.
There are clear signs of BURN IN on Nokia oled screens :(
saster
Send a message

Post by SazPage
The volume setting does not alter the volume. The directions are the volume of the ringtone I have set. I don't know whether anyone else has this problem but it works fine on the android version i have. I am using a HTC 8S windows phone.
SazPage
Send a message

Post by SeattleSusieq
Please reconsider support for Windows phones.
SeattleSusieq
Send a message

Post by Semir_Mabrouk
Still no Landscape mode? Common :oops:

Also, 3.7.6? Where?
Semir_Mabrouk
Send a message

Post by SenileAnimal
Hi, whilst I have encountered most of the other bugs already highlighted here, I'm experiencing one which hasn't been mentioned - when using Bluetooth for audio (specifically A2DP to my car stereo) - if I take a call (or if the phone, for example, reads out a text message using TTS) I often (around 75% of the time) find that the A2DP connection doesn't then disconnect properly and so I'm left in silence - sometimes this corrects itself next time Waze gives me a direction, other times I have to shutdown Waze and then it'll clear itself. My device is a Lumia 920, I don't get this issue with any other nav app (HERE Drive+, CoPilot etc) or app that streams audio over A2DP (Spotify), so can only assume it's an issue with the Waze app.
SenileAnimal
Send a message