These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by KrayzieKeegs
Waze App works fine in win10 mobile, its just so far behind the IOS and Android app. navigating still the best app to use but fuel you can not set or see price so its a guess work to get the best. The map search is approx location unless you pin it or its a listed location.
Its a disrace that app dont support win mobile but thats Windows fault for not been open to the market and taking over Nokia
KrayzieKeegs
Send a message

Post by Kubcio
I think we have to wait for Windows 10. So mayby in 2016 waze team will start to do new app.
Kubcio
Send a message
Użytkownik LG Fino. Dawniej Lumii 520 na której Waze ledwo zipał. Jeżdżę po Gdańsku-Oliwie plus okazjonalnie Kujawy, Wielkopolska. A tu moja strona zawodowa

Post by laurentg0
Hi happy people from Windows Phone ;)

I am using Waze on W10 Mobile since my Lumia 930.
When I did the first install on my Lumia 950XL, Waze always displayed the "Searching for network" message and the map was blank. It finally started to work,... but I do not remember what I did :(

I just did a hard reset of the Lumia 930 to give it to someone-else.
The installation of Waze faces the same issue as on my Lumia 950XL :(
As I write above, I do not remember exactly how I solved it om my Lumia 950XL but it seems to me that Waze started to work when I reach a 4G area. Both installations have been done in a 3G area.

I drove to a 4G area but it did not work. I try to restart Waze, to restart the phone, uninstall, reinstall without success :( So now, I doubt that the issue is related to 3G/4G area.

I am sure that someone-else faces the same issue after installing Waze on Windows 10 Mobile.
I hope (s)he can remember better than me and explain how to solve the issue

Regards,
laurentg0
Send a message

Post by laurentg0
Many thanks jdavlcba65 for your quick answer.

Yes, I tried to use Wi-Fi
I also tried everything I read on the forum (only Wi-Fi, only mobile network, both Wi-Fi and mobile networks, create new Internet APN, start Waze in offline mode, etc...)
My problem is very related to the installation of Waze on Windows 10 Mobile.
On my Lumia 950XL, I also continue to have the ""Searching for network" message from time to time but there is no blank map anymore.

I let Waze open all the night and this morning it was still searching for network and the map was still blank... :(
laurentg0
Send a message

Post by lazo8
jonasv wrote:Dont have time to check the entire thread... so if I put something here thats already been mentioned.
I am sorry ;)

first of, when I take a different route,
the recalculating pop-up remains (even after finding another route) so I have to press the back button.
Als when notifying roadblocks etc, the send pop-up remains.
Here the message that thanks you for adding it (that comes over the ETA) remains (dont know how to delete that)

also when asking for different routes + clicking on the map version = closing of the app
I have exactly the same problem on lumia 625. I contacted Waze support, and I have been told that Win OS its not a priority, so there is nothig we can do, get used to it...
lazo8
Send a message

Post by LemontreeC4
Yes, same sh&&^t, anyone has info if they ar going to settle this?
LemontreeC4
Send a message

Post by lenslaurent
No problem on Samsung Ativ S under WP8.1...
It's all working fine... well, nearly fine if you don't care about landscape mode or gas prices updating.
I wonder if Waze Team is really considering those issues for later update...???
lenslaurent
Send a message

Post by leogodoy1980
I think level icons are mixed. I am a Warrior, but on the "My Waze" screen I am shown with a sword.
leogodoy1980
Send a message

Post by leogodoy1980
Yep, I can see the correct icon on iOS as well.
leogodoy1980
Send a message

Post by leogodoy1980
Thi, on "When will we get an updated version for Windows Phone":

leogodoy1980
Send a message