Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by carlosafonso
Really disapointed by waze in WP. Just got a lumia 950 after a iphone 5. I use to be a quite active waze editor. I guess I just have to switch to the windows map and edit the here map...
The G****e politics with this plateform is just boring...
carlosafonso
Send a message

Post by cassio-alves
WP community use Here Drive+
cassio-alves
Send a message

Post by ccalou
Why nor perform the update version for windows?
ccalou
Send a message

Post by ChadWheel
The Windows version used to be really nice, but now it's very outdated and partially broken. I don't see other Wazers on the map anymore. The voice navigation doesn't work. It pales in comparison to the buttery-smooth Android version that was rolled out last year. With W10 Mobile's future uncertain, I doubt that Google will devote any resources to the Windows app at this point. I have to wonder how expensive and time-consuming it would really be. It's too bad.
ChadWheel
Send a message

Post by charliehmi
MarDark wrote:Please make an update for Windows Phone. I know Google and Microsoft are not showing any love but you should care more about the users. :ugeek:
Seconded. The WP phone version is a poor relation to the iOS one which I've spent a lot of time using.
charliehmi
Send a message

Post by chiques805
How do I turn the "Police Detected" prompt?
chiques805
Send a message

Post by chiques805
Works good on Lumia 950XL, Windows 10 Mobile (OS build: 10.0.14393.321).
chiques805
Send a message

Post by chiques805
Where was this announced? I still see it in the Microsoft Store.

My apologies, I had a typo. My question is:

How do I turn the "police warning" prompt volume down? Currently it is very high and it's not pleasant when I'm listening to loud music on from my phone.
chiques805
Send a message

Post by chiques805
I have a Lumia 950 XL. It appears the maps are not always updating so I'm seeing screens like this. I let Waze Support know and they said it wasn't their issue.
jacked_map.png
(60 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
chiques805
Send a message

Post by Chris-Maes
Firstly, I want to thank Waze for developing a Windows Phone 8 app!

I've got a few questions though: audio is not routed through the blutooth (that's okay, my car probably does not support this) but sound is very, very low (even though system volume is set to max). Also, I don't seem to get an audio alert for speed traps and red light camera's (only a pop-up)?

Am I the only one with very low audio? I read the whole thread and found nobody else complaining about this. I have a Lumia 625
Chris-Maes
Send a message