Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by DoWnR_BE
UnnDunn wrote:Yeah, yeah, I know. Windows Phone. Maybe the three of us still using it might want to chime in on this, just for the record.

Anyway, for the past couple of weeks, the ads in Waze have been broken.

https://i.imgur.com/CMWAlNsm.png

That is all.
Wait, what? There are ads on the WP version of Waze? Not going to complain, I've never seen any on my Lumia 930 & 950 :mrgreen:
DoWnR_BE
Send a message

Post by dowoey
Hi guys,

I come from Indonesia, I use windows phone and I found a little problem on the map as shown below ...

Bandung
Setiabudi area

It's a bug or what? And 1 more thing, i cant login to my facebook account...
Thx..
dowoey
Send a message
Attachments

Post by DreadfulCthulhu
Hey Waze, hey Google,
I just switch from Android to Windows 10 Mobile and after installation of Waze I'm really scared. Why you stop development? Hey Google, are you OK? Why you are not accepting your own users (GMail, google apps etc..) which using Windows 10 Mobile? You are like little child.
DreadfulCthulhu
Send a message

Post by drpwvdwalt
Looks like Waze is now officially DEAD on Windows Mobile OS 10 build 14327... tried to reinstall, app goes through some startup process and then dies.... sad day.... one of my favorite aps... :x :cry: :( :(
drpwvdwalt
Send a message

Post by drpwvdwalt
After my last post below - a new build of Windows Mobile 10 was released and it has given Waze a new lease on life - Waze seems to be working again on Build 14328..

Happiness...
Drpwvdwalt wrote:Looks like Waze is now officially DEAD on Windows Mobile OS 10 build 14327... tried to reinstall, app goes through some startup process and then dies.... sad day.... one of my favorite aps... :x :cry: :( :(
drpwvdwalt
Send a message

Post by drsparks
race68 wrote:For those who can't ACCEPT terms and conditions on a LUMIA 640, just hide the Go Back / Start Button /Search icons at bottom of the screen. It's hiding the accept button.

This doesn't work...at least not in my case (640 w/ WP8GD2). There doesn't seem to be a way to hide the bacl/start/search icons. See screenshot.
drsparks
Send a message
Attachments

Post by dsoltesz
linking to facebook is not working in wp8
dsoltesz
Send a message

Post by dumitrudany
I want to report that on my current Windows Phone version 3.7.4.5 I'm not available to read an entire comment reply. Could someone report this issue?
dumitrudany
Send a message

Post by durocshark
adubravcic wrote:Can you please provide a link to the app in the windows phone store?
thanks
You've probably already found it, but here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/a ... zdncrfj2m3

I've been a Waze user for years, across iOS, Android, and WP. It's dusgusting what state WP's version has been left in.

I love my Lumia 950, as I loved my 8x and Icon before it, and will find another nav app before switching back to Android.
durocshark
Send a message

Post by durocshark
Madchadmi wrote:I am using Waze.
The Waze app is usable.
I have these issues that I have noticed

*However directions only prompts won't download.
*The app won't switch to landscape mode

Otherwise the basic app works.

Will there be a new version coming?

It's *barely* usable for me. I prefer to work off voice prompts when dodging through traffic. Having to look away from the road to check on Waze isn't terribly smart in some of the places I'm driving.
durocshark
Send a message