These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by leogodoy1980
Another bug: I am a waze knight, but my icon shows as a king.
leogodoy1980
Send a message

Post by leogodoy1980
I didn't move just for Waze, but I also think Google/Waze should take us WP users into account.
leogodoy1980
Send a message

Post by leops1984
Yep, it's broken. Damn shame.
leops1984
Send a message

Post by lewis2e
Great to see Waze finally on Windows Phone 8.

I notice when resuming from the background the app will forget if you have shared your drive with someone. On the recipient's end it appears as "Request was cancelled", and the sender then needs to resend the request.

Assuming this isn't the intended behaviour, maybe one for the bug list.

Thanks
lewis2e
Send a message

Post by Liisupoju
Waze is bad app. Basically it's buggy & not working as it should. I did try with Lumia 520. Waze does not download voice commands. I wanted to try Arnold speech, but any of them not working - not english voices nor russian voices - none. I do not care if voices working on android or apple phones. If it does not working on my phone, it's bad. And I'm not going to buy new phone because of waze - waze should be made for my phone or I'm not going to use it.
If first expression is bad - that does not bring me among to hords of fans. I'll keep using Drive here & that's it. Wery well made & always working. Even w.o. 3G connection.
Liisupoju
Send a message

Post by lionelpc
I'm using waze on a Lumia 625.
I'm missing a feature that allow me to record incidents of any kind later on the map.
I've noticed from time to time voice switched in English while it's set to French.
Apart from that, great application, I'm a fan.
lionelpc
Send a message

Post by ListeningStone
brighcj wrote:First let me thank the Waxe crew for releasing the WP8 Version of waze today!

Dies the WP version lack voice recog for reporting? I can't find any settings for it. I guess I find that odd, because that's singularily the biggest importance to me on this app. It strikes me as an odd feature to lack, considering how well tell-me is integrated into other, less important and lesser apps. I figured voice recog would be a given. :/

is there a timeline for when this feature will be added?

not trying to whine, just expressing concern for a feature. Again thanks! :)
Like the app but the lack of voice commands for reporting is making me sad. Will this feature be added soon. :)
ListeningStone
Send a message

Post by lloyd_a
Here is their response to a tweet I sent last night enquiring about a new version.

Right now most of our users are on iPhone and Android. If/When that changes we will be happy to update more often

An interesting approach to increasing their customer base.
lloyd_a
Send a message

Post by lloyd_a
Does anyone who works for waze and has any influence read this forum? Apart from venting our frustrations, are we wasting our time posting? Would we be better off using other routes, perhaps social media?
lloyd_a
Send a message