These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by GhosC
Most annoying thing:
When phone switch to roaming - waze change voice language (i use latvian) and no way to change back. When switch back to home network, all come back. Wtf?
GhosC
Send a message

Post by Ghost_ZA
Hi, I am I Windows Mobile user and love my device. Windows Phones are not going away. I also love Waze and I am still running the old version on my WM 10 device but would love to have updated version. Please start supporting WM again. Love the APP but want it on my WM. Thanks
Ghost_ZA
Send a message

Post by Ghost_ZA
Also more Windows Mobile users would start using Waze if there was an upto date version.
Ghost_ZA
Send a message

Post by girolamous
i came from an android phone and I cannot believe the drastic loss in functionality and integration in using Waze on a W8.1 phone. The recalculating screen that always pops up, the battery drain, the fact that it tries to take the voice navigation duties from Here drive and then cannot remember where you wanted to go...these all make the app useless. Why bother creating an app if it is going to give users a bad experience?
girolamous
Send a message

Post by Goalie000
Agreed, please update for us Windows Phone users. I've been a loyal Waze user for a long while, despite Google's purchase of Waze, but the "let's buy Waze and then stop supporting Windows Phone" attitude is pretty annoying. Please bring back the updates...
Goalie000
Send a message

Post by GogolBordell0
Hello Waze Team.

I have installed Waze 3.7.4.5 on my Microsoft Lumia 550 with Windows 10 Mobile operating system on it. The issue with different language prompts still exists. I am trying to add Russian language with no success on WiFi or 4G network. Could please advise how to fix this issue?
GogolBordell0
Send a message
Attachments
Last edited by GogolBordell0 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by GogolBordell0
After a while error message appears
GogolBordell0
Send a message
Attachments

Post by GogolBordell0
My Language Setting are:
GogolBordell0
Send a message
Attachments

Post by GogolBordell0
janb1981 wrote:There is no fix for that issue.

Well. Of course there is. But the people at waze can't be bothered.
Ok, I got it.

Probably Windows device's takes too small percent of total user amount and Waze team just ignore this issues.

Also there is no link on Waze homepage to the Windows App Store, so this indicates that Windows OS platform is not officially supported? Design is quite different from Android and iOS version. I am just wondering is it some enthusiast working on the Waze for Windows OS version? :shock:
GogolBordell0
Send a message

Post by goldwalker
Hey is anyone else having dramas with waze on WP 8.1?

Worked fine yesterday though wont open past the load screen today.

Running on Nokia 930 quad core 2gb ram.

Any suggestions?
goldwalker
Send a message
Respectfully,

Goldwalker
"for all mankind'

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M8ac ... 0&pid=15.1