- At first GPS was fine but the more I use it, the more Waze gets completely lost. I don't have this issue in Here Drive+. I'm constantly getting "GPS signal not available". Restart does not fix it.
- The battery gets sucked dry faster than my Droid X did under google maps, and that's saying something!
- It doesn't appear that you can delete a favorite.
- The look and feel isn't consistent. There was too much effort to keep the UI the same instead of using the device's UI. So while the map screen is fine, other screens are hard to read (i.e. reading the text while driving of the alerts when you try and flag one is almost impossible because it's white on light blue and too small). And just as bad, the preferences have this weird white box behind them instead of some sort of consistent layout. I know that that blue is the waze color, but it really should just use the system defaults including font sizing etc. I classify this as a bug because it really makes the app difficult to use and look amateurish when it doesn't need to be.
- Integrate with my Passport Radar detector's Bluetooth support and let me mark cops and false positives and have it update Waze as a result. This would be killer, especially if it used statistical data to mark the false positives and mute my radar detector!!!!