Windows Phone OS (WP) - Currently not supported  Topic is solved

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Windows Phone v3.7.6 Official Feedback Thread

Postby drsparks » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:07 am

race68 wrote:For those who can't ACCEPT terms and conditions on a LUMIA 640, just hide the Go Back / Start Button /Search icons at bottom of the screen. It's hiding the accept button.

This doesn't work...at least not in my case (640 w/ WP8GD2). There doesn't seem to be a way to hide the bacl/start/search icons. See screenshot.
Attachments
wp_ss_20150816_0001.png
(234.04 KiB) Downloaded 709 times
drsparks

Postby Skenia » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi, I noticed a bug, I push send a report after sending a message appears on the screen (the report is sending) and that message stays on the screen and not disappear .... if i press the back button on the screen appear (do you want to close the application) and if I cancel all goes well, the map appears everything is ok .. I use app in ro version and sorry for the bad english, thanks
Skenia

Postby Ford-Racer » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:05 pm

I find it hard to believe that the iOS and Android apps have that many bugs that the Waze team cannot spare 1 developer for a few days to update Waze every few months. An update even twice a year to fix some bugs would be great.
Ford-Racer

Postby Froggypwns » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:06 am

Apparently some Android APK files can be sideloaded to run on Windows 10 Mobile, it would be interesting to see if that works with Waze (it works with some other apps including Google's My Tracks). That might make it possible to have a version of Waze that is still supported and actually has working voices.
Froggypwns
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby media8slayer » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:36 am

I'm sorry to see that Waze will not update the app. It is getting harder and harder to use the app. Now I cannot sign in (says my credentials are wrong but I can sign into the website).

If Waze doesn't want to update it, they should open-source it (or at least the API) so a developer can take over.

As for those that say, "get a real phone", I have one. I don't trust Android and don't want to be tied down to Apple.
media8slayer

Postby AlexSandes75 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:41 am

Windows Phone is more complicated to deal with than ios and Android. Thats why updates are held up.
AlexSandes75

Postby siddrajput » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Waze, please update and fix the Windows Phone app. I've been using Windows 10 on my phone and it's a real nice operating system. Please fix Waze and re-release it for Windows 10.
siddrajput

Postby OlavoAG » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Stealth_Hunter wrote:Google, update the version for Windows Phone !!!
I've had good Android devices, but since started using a Lumia in 2012, I can't longer return to android and IOS does not please me.
Google should respect the choice of the people and not force to choose the android.
Long life for WP!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They are not forcing. It's called MARKET. All operationg systems have their advantages and disadvantages ;)
OlavoAG
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby Stealth_Hunter » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Google, update the version for Windows Phone !!!
I've had good Android devices, but since started using a Lumia in 2012, I can't longer return to android and IOS does not please me.
Google should respect the choice of the people and not force to choose the android.
Long life for WP!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Stealth_Hunter

Postby ryukage99 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:12 pm

nzahn1 wrote:Clearly the solution is that you all get real phones, that do actual things.

{/Troll}

Now that Android has 80% there's bond to be Bunch of Hipsters switching to Windows Phone because it too mainstream.
ryukage99

PreviousNext

Return to Waze App