These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by SergioPinheiroBrasil
Kkervinjones wrote:Just spotted this on Twitter:

Capture.PNG

Very nice to hear it !

Thank you very much, because I really like my Windows Phone.

My best regards, my friend !
SergioPinheiroBrasil
Send a message

Hi janb1981 !

We can, also, try to vote for the WP update on waze user voice :

https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... s-phone-10

I gave my 3 votes for the update !

Let´s wait.
SergioPinheiroBrasil
Send a message

nzahn1 wrote:Staff is not working on a Windows phone update. They have decided the effort is not worth the small user base. You can voice your opinion in the Waze Suggestion Box.
Hi Guys !

yes, you can give your votes to this suggestion. When I saw it for the first time, the suggestion had 600+ votes.

I started to spread the link with other friends and here, and now, we have 920 votes.

Why not ?
SergioPinheiroBrasil
Send a message

BSBonney wrote:Unfortunately, not only are they not supporting Windows Phones, they are actively blocking it. Waze has refused to allow me to log in on my Windows 8 phone for several months. I tried resetting but no joy. I suggest people try the Inrix app on Windows phones.
Well, it looks like Inrix is not updating their app for Windows anymore.

Sad...
SergioPinheiroBrasil
Send a message

Post by Sheppounet
I ask for an update on WP.
I know the "fight" Google/MS, i know they say no more support ... But i ask for it.

I like Windows Phone devices, i don't want to change and i prefer if Waze is usable on it. So i add another voice for an update of Waze on Windows Phone...
Sheppounet
Send a message

Post by shungnam
felohidalgo wrote:Download the instalation file to the SD card HERE
You can do it in your computer then run the file from the card in the roadnav.
Good luck!
I have a Windows CE 6.0 Head unit with TFT resolution 800X480 ,wifi connection and SD card solt. How can I get waze which can executing on my windows CE 6.0 platform? Thanks you very much for your kindly help!
shungnam
Send a message

Post by siddrajput
Waze, please update and fix the Windows Phone app. I've been using Windows 10 on my phone and it's a real nice operating system. Please fix Waze and re-release it for Windows 10.
siddrajput
Send a message

Post by Silentseven
Several month user here and really like the app.

Hardware is Lumia 920 with WP 8.1 beta.

Concur on heavy battery usage. Unit gets really hot and charging cannot seem to keep up. That seems to be the most immediate and significant issue. Also did this under WP 8. (ATT OS version)
Silentseven
Send a message

Post by Silentseven
Disappointing. Guess it's time to stop being a fanboy.
Silentseven
Send a message

Post by Singleaim
Due to the lack of support from Waze, I've uninstalled the app from my Windows phone and I will move on.
Singleaim
Send a message