Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Vlad69Z
Well, it used to work on my Lumia 830 (WM10) and stopped working like a week ago - crashing upon start. It is still working fine with Win Mobile 8.1 on my old 925.
WAZE team, please do not abandon your old time loyal users - it can not be that hard to support an app without adding new features. The one running on 8.1 is OK though looks dated, it is still the 1st choise here in Israel and in many other places. Please fix necessary APIs so that it continues running on WM10 phones - even if Win Phones share is small if you consider tablets the market is decent and growing.
Vlad69Z
Send a message

Post by VulcanRide
Waze team,

If you don't want WP users then tell them! If you don't support them then you won't have to worry about them being more than 1% of the user base. I recommended the app to several of my fiends and they are using iOS so they won't have a problem but I will be sure to tell them how you support the application.

I will uninstall it as soon as it stops working, yes I will still report for the other users but I will be sure and pass along how you support all (> 1%) users.

I'm a new user (<30 days) but don't think I will be a user for much longer unless you start supporting WPs.

I did like the application and the community, until it stops working.
VulcanRide
Send a message

Post by Werewolfie
aparallaxview wrote:Just set up my account but it appears to sign me out each time I exit and requires me log back in when I re-start the app.

I am on an HTC 8x running WP8
aparallaxview wrote:Waze is not remembering me when I go back into the app. I exit via the button and when I re-start I have to log in again...

Htc8x
I have both these problems on Nokia Lumia 925 WP8 Amber. Clearly not working as intended.

Other than that, an awesome app. That's why I care enough to contribute. :)
Werewolfie
Send a message

Post by whenindoubt_c4
I primarily use a Samsung Galaxy Note III but I had to send it out for repairs, well durring this time I used a Nokia Lumia 520 and was very disappointed that I couldn't update gas prices in my area and that I couldn't check in with Foursquare like I usually do. I really appreciate how much Waze for Android and iOS do after having to use the Windows Phone Client, But I really hope they either decide to update the client or pull it off the Windows Store.
whenindoubt_c4
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Tuolumne/Calaveras (Northern California Gold Country) Map Editor
Waze User since 2011

Post by wheyza
Come on waze.... update for Windows phone
wheyza
Send a message

Post by WilfredsCat
Windows OS isn't supported anymore. Also my English seems to be too bad to understand your question completely. Do you mean that there is no audio warning?

Irgendwas mit Tapatalk
WilfredsCat
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by WilfredsCat
Mesmilde wrote:@WilfredsCat
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try the solution from Tim-MAH
I think this should work.
As I don't own a Windows phone I can't test it nor find solutions/problems.
WilfredsCat
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by willem55
I have the same RoadNav s100 with windows ce 6.0. Internet access through dedicated USB port.
Did the Waze .cab file installation work?
willem55
Send a message

Post by wolverinejlh76
yeah I just bought 1520 knowing the waze app was available, but never dug deep or looked at the complaints for the Waze wp8 app, and never knew there was no landscape mode, Waze what are you guys thinking? :cry: :shock:
wolverinejlh76
Send a message

Post by world_9o77yct8
after the latest update no more batt drain faster then charge in car...yea thx waze
lumia 525
world_9o77yct8
Send a message