These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Stillweather
Most of the dashboard stats seem to be working better now. Still somewhat of a lag but it is good to see that the system does "remember" everything!
Stillweather
Send a message

Post by The Fej
Ahh... Sorry for that. :oops:
Seems the process that updates the dashboard information display is not working correctly since we are working on the points system infrastructure.
So (as usual) nothing is lost but the summary of the edits,pacman,roads driven, etc... is not done.
It's just in the dashboard display.
We're working to correct that.
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by The Fej
The process that needs to update the ranks and summarizing the points for dashboard failed for several days and we are still working to correct it. I hope tomorrow we finish the correction.
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by The Fej
The problem was with the old system - summerizing the activities done and updating the total points.
Checked it now and it looks back to normal.
The new system will be in place once we have the handset version released for iPhone Nokia and WinMo since the change is also on the client side. So once Apple approves and we see that majority has upgraded we'll change the system to the new one.
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by The Fej
@sktech - Points should be now daily updated Dashboard. Tomorrow all should be identical between client and dashboard.
@GordonTGopher - can you direct me to where roads have disappeared ? Is that in the map editor or perhaps not shown on client only ? I can see quite a lot of roads on your name such as here:
http://world.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom=5 ... 1=58303316
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
djtimster wrote:Funny my scoreboard hasn't been updated since.....Rank, last updated: 7.6.2011, 14:00
Like RallyChris said... check http://status.waze.com . Points haven't updated in a bit because there's a problem with the process that they're working to fix.
unwallflower
Send a message