Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by warriordad
Voice commands still don't work over Bluetooth.

This is 100% reproducible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
warriordad
Send a message

Post by warriordad
Hi There

Is there at least an acknowledgement that voice commands don't work over bluetooth?

I'm using an iphone 5c running iOS 7.0.4 in my 2012 ford fusion. Bluetooth works for music, siri, etc...

yet trying to do Waze voice search or voice commands over bluetooth, it looks like it's recording but always comes back with nothing (blank).

If i turn off bluetooth, voice commands and search work using the microphone in the iPhone.

I would be more than happy to help debug this as these are a big feature for me since I commute a lot and I appreciate the safety the voice commands and search bring.

Karl
warriordad
Send a message

Post by WazinBruce
Where are the Categories, I can't find them. The "new clean" menu structure is far from intuitive and my auto fill is not working in the US yet, so I have no auto fill and no categories, so I have no way of easily find a coffee shop.
WazinBruce
Send a message
Just Wazin' through life and loving it!

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/24/W ... 2cones.png

Active Editor for East Side of Cleveland, Ohio

Wiki Resources: Ohio Wazeopedia | New Ohio Editors | Ohio Area Managers

Post by WazingArch
I would like to report the following strange behaviour when displaying long routes. In preview mode app doesn't display the entire route(s) but zooms in to somewhere. This is very strange and uncomfortable. Please fix it.
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator BG • Global Champ • CM Manager BG • Translator
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Уики България | Best map editing practice

Post by wjwillis6
Who do I keep getting an OOPS error screen when I select groups? It's continuously happening. Very aggrevating. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, multiple times. Surely this is more than just waze updating the groups section of the app. Here's a screen shot I always get.
wjwillis6
Send a message
Attachments

Post by wox33
Been having an issue that appears to be similar to some others' issues in this forum. When using the suggested 'Are you on your way Home' navigation, the client will get the addresses for Home or Work mixed up. Although it will navigate me to my 'Home' location from work, once I arrive home the app will say arriving at work and announce my work address. If sending a text ETA, the text message will show that I am on my way to 'Work' and not 'Home'.

Also, if I select 'Home' as the suggested navigation option, and then choose to see alternative routes, after selecting an alternative, the app will think I am going to 'Work' location and navigate there, which is where I am already located! Then need to manually select navigation to Home, and then alternative routes to get the app functioning properly.
wox33
Send a message