Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

iOS 3.7.7 Official Feedback Thread

Post by JohnDoe75
What's New in Version 3.7.7

- Search faster with auto-complete favorites, contacts, history, and addresses (gradual release to users within the United States followed by other countries).
- Simplified main menu for quick & easy access.
- Add stop to existing route more smoothly.
- Bugs fixes.
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:4749935

Send a message

Post by jasonrock21
I'm also having weird screen sizing issues with this Waze release and the Pioneer AppRadio. iPhone 4S with iOS 7.0.4. and a Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS. When the app first comes up on the radio display it is sized correctly. Then it shrinks just a little bit. If you then open the Navigate, the screen will then size correctly. But once you exit, it will go back to something smaller. I also notice on the Navigate screen you cannot touch scroll through previous options. You also cannot see the predictive search options as you type in letters as they are hidden by the black virtual keyboard. If there was a way to hide it like you can do with the iPad keyboard, that would be ideal for this feature.
jasonrock21
Send a message

Post by jhh3000
There's still a bug with saving recent destinations to the top of a list. If you add a new destination by searching for it, Waze will save that destination immediately. But if you click on a recent destination in the list, Waze will bring it to the top of the list for the current session, but once you force quit the application by double clicking the home button, it will revert back to the last saved state (the last time you search added a destination)
jhh3000
Send a message

Post by joe20895
unlimitedsounds wrote:They need to fix issues rather then adding new ones.
No sh*t. The gorram voice prompts still don't work right, i.e. at all, other than Ride Along, Tom, Samantha and Default.
joe20895
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
unlimitedsounds wrote:They need to fix issues rather then adding new ones.
+100000
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
vickimachado wrote:Can't recall what else might be missing, though.
Categories, just gas left
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
bugladen wrote:You are correct, this was in the previous version. Was this feature removed or is there a new way to access it?
speedlever wrote:Just updated to 3.7.7 this morning. I thought there used to be a button to send a request to pickup someone. They would respond and Waze would generate a route to go to their location.

Am I remembering correctly? If so, does that option still exist in the new version?

Otherwise, no lag, slowdown, or other issues as reported above.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it, just didn't look hard enough. ;)
Menu - Navigate - at the bottom Pick Up
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Jyraya
The screen dimming after pop-up still not fixed?
IMG_0699.jpg
screen dim bug
(57.55 KiB) Downloaded 934 times
IMG_0710.jpg
screen dim bug
(28.52 KiB) Downloaded 933 times
Jyraya
Send a message

Post by Jyraya
omba_de wrote:As mentioned in post #7 of this thread: no ;)
Missed that post, sorry :oops:
Jyraya
Send a message

Post by KegWhisperer
mikeselinfo wrote:Is anyone else having an issue when trying to view friends scores? It constantly tells me to connect Facebook.. I've done this several times, an even tried removing/reinstalling the app. I can view my list of friends, just can't view then under the scores tables. :s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same problem here...after 2 months I suddenly cannot access fb friends on iphone

waze ver: 3.7.7.0

iphone ver: 7.0.6
KegWhisperer
Send a message