These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Snowmen and snowflakes!

Post by AtomicNomad
Thanks for dropping snowmen and snowflakes Waze! I've missed these games pieces, even though they do pull me if my route.;) They put an extra measure of fun into using Waze!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AtomicNomad

POSTER_ID:13833506

Send a message

Post by admclamb
I tried to get one last Wednesday here in Wilmington, NC but couldn't. I drove the road past the snowman twice (once in each direction) but nothing. I would have had to trespass on private property to get him, soooo, I didn't get him. Oh well. There is one right outside my house though!
admclamb
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
dandaninc wrote:If one person gets it will it still be there for someone else? Or is it first come first serve?
They disappear for a while, but then come back. I think in the past that they re-appear 2 or 3 times in the same place between users. After that, they are totally gone. I ran over a snowman at the same roundabout in the last two days.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by bonafernando
I saw snowman and snowflakes in the seaside of Brazil. So, they exist in summer and international. hehehehe.

They are very far and usually in places where roads are not not mapped or well draw.

Does it worth run over them? What do I get?
bonafernando
Send a message

Post by cuadraciclo
So far I not found any in Costa Rica :cry: :cry:
cuadraciclo
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by cuadraciclo
shortmancom wrote:I was ignoring the Snowmen at first, but they kept calling to me, so I ran over two of them on my way home tonight. One was really annoying. I had to drive this way and that trying to figure out how to get to him. He was located down a long dead end road. He wasn't really worth the effort. So far I've seen a total of about 5 snowmen, 1 snowflake, and zero gingerbread guys. I thought the snowmen were supposed to be the most rare. Oh well. Bring on the snowmen. I wish they were located on my path instead of off in residential neighborhoods.
:x :x That reminds me of the last road goodies, I had to drive to different places to get it.
:x :x
Until today nothing
I have not seen any, maybe Santa forgot the International server :lol: :lol:
cuadraciclo
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by cuadraciclo
Finally know why I did not appear, I had in off the road goodies option :lol: :lol:
cuadraciclo
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by cuadraciclo
MP3GOD wrote:I nabbed a few...but then they were gone!
Tomorrow hurry up and run over a few more :twisted: :twisted:
cuadraciclo
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by dandaninc
I was pleasantly surprised when these showed up. Now I go out of my way to get them.

If one person gets it will it still be there for someone else? Or is it first come first serve?
dandaninc
Send a message
Sincerely,
Daniel Adams
aka dandaninc

YouTube

Post by dandaninc
Thank you!
dandaninc
Send a message
Sincerely,
Daniel Adams