These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Gas station price updates

Post by ADC75
Currently the mobile app for Motorola razor HD latest version.. Not pulling up any stations for uodates

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
ADC75

POSTER_ID:10639351

Send a message

Post by MeridianHills
I've had issues with my Motorola as well, however mine doesn't list all nearby gas stations.
MeridianHills
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by Phyreguy
Same here, Galaxy S5, we have only 2 stations and they're only 200 yards away from each other. When at 1 station you can't get the other station. What's the purpose of inputting gas prices if you when you're driving you have to be right on top of the station to see the price. I believe the idea is suppose to be that you can shop around for best price, which is impossible.

With Gas Buddy as the passenger I would input them on the fly as I passed the station. The price would be on the sign, at least people would know what regular and sometimes diesel prices are.

Hope they monitor these posts, can't be too difficult considering that the stations are static locations.
Phyreguy
Send a message

Post by royalwulf
I found I needed to be very close to the gas station, using a ZTE v967s
royalwulf
Send a message