These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Cannot Connect to Waze Server

Post by Parmele
I have been having a lot of problems connecting to the Waze servers since upgrading to an iPhone 5s. It's very common that I don't receive road reports and traffic information. When I try to create a route for navigation for any destination not in my local area, I usually get an error message that I can not connect to the server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if this is covered in other postings, but I couldn't find anything that was recent.

Thanks.
Parmele

POSTER_ID:8500188

Send a message

Post by franciemr
I keep getting message "Could not connect to server." Is there a work around? My Blackberry died, so am using old iPhone 4 while I wait for iPhone 6 to release. Tks for any help
franciemr
Send a message

Post by klkaye
I am having trouble with the new update as well on Android device. Will not contact server.
klkaye
Send a message

Post by teamfoster03
Lots of issues since the update. At this point it fails to get the route more often than not.
1 in 10 tries gets a route. Very frustrating, works on on my iphone 5 when my s4 doesnt. But i use my s4 more often when driving. Running 4.3
teamfoster03
Send a message