Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

password reset problems

Post by DESPERATEFORHELP
I hope someone can help me. I created this username so I can get help resetting the password for my main username. I no longer have access to the email address associated with my main Waze user so when I clicked "forgot password" the reset link was sent to my old email address. I would like to keep my existing user. If anyone has a suggestion in would appreciate it.
DESPERATEFORHELP

POSTER_ID:16861837

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Since you can't prove that you are/were really the owner of that email address, I would not be surprised if Waze told you there was nothing which can be done.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AndyPoms
You are going to have to contact Waze directly through the support link at the very top of the page. Then click the "Ask A Question" link and work your way through the choices to get to the email us page.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by DESPERATEFORHELP
Thanks Andy and Alan. I have tried to contact Waze through the support user but haven't heard back yet. It's a holiday week so I am being patient. I hope that because I can tell Waze my email address and details of my activities they will be able to help. I am about to reach Waze Knight status so I hope I can keep my user.
DESPERATEFORHELP
Send a message