These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Appradio scrolling

Post by maxvr6
Hi, I am experiencing a lack of scrolling ability and am using the following versions:

Appradio 2 SPH-DA100 (connected using supplied 30 pin cable)
iPhone 4S 16GB
iOS 7.0.4
Waze 3.7.7.0

When I try to scroll through navigation history or favourites I cannot scroll at all, it works fine when not connected to the appradio, not sure about other features when connected to the Appradio as I don't use them when connected.

Is this a bug or is there a setting that will rectify this?

Cheers
Max
maxvr6

POSTER_ID:16878424

Send a message

Post by jasonrock21
I feel the same way. What I'm having to do now is while I'm walking to my car I start up the waze app and try to get the route loaded before I plug my phone into my AppRadio to use it almost purely as a mirrored screen. Plugged into AppRadio, nav control is nearly useless without scrolling.

If you look at my drive history now you see these red bars where it looks like I'm 'driving' on non-paved roads as I walk from my work building into the parking garage and to my vehicle.

I like the Waze app and use it all the time ... so just a painful and unnecessary frustration.
jasonrock21
Send a message

Post by maxvr6
Well I have to say im not really impressed, ive been using Waze for years now and it is a million times better than it used to be but it seems every other update breaks the scrolling ability on Appradio. Ive tried several other navigation apps and they are all quite poor if not rubbish in comparison, but this constant updating and breaking the scrolling ability is really frustrating as I cant access my favourites or history without disconnecting from Appradio!

Please at least acknowledge this and tell me its on the list for the next update?
maxvr6
Send a message