These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

How can I see my waze friends?

Post by jashcom2004
Good evening everybody! I am happy to be one of the millions of users using WAZE.
I have been hearing that the waze movement can be seen in FACEBOOK. I tried looking at my timeline, and I tried looking at my friends who were on their way to my house using WAZE, but I failed to see them or locate them thru FACEBOOK. How can i see them in FACEBOOK while they are using WAZE?
jashcom2004

POSTER_ID:16880476

Send a message

dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
I've seen a bug recently reported by some people wherein Waze just stalls at Adding friends - eg see the end of this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53886

I'm not sure how prevalent this bug is (I've seen it on my own phone), so there might be a widespread issue (possibly also with Foursquare). I'll check with the other UK admins.
dknight212
Send a message

Post by jashcom2004
Good morning dknight212!
I have tried configuring these settings on my iPHONE. My friends have configured their phones too with these settings. However, I was not able to see them thru FACEBOOK.

Where would the waze appear on FACEBOOK for me to see them?

Thanks for the abrupt response too! :)
jashcom2004
Send a message