Anyone else get two "Congrats" Waze popus per week?

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Anyone else get two "Congrats" Waze popus per week?

Postby yung1d » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:This is for those of us who get in the Top 3 Wazers per week in our state/areas. Does anyone else get a popup notification about your gold/silver/bronze status twice each week? I have for the past several weeks, received one on Sunday and another on Monday, or Sunday/Tuesday, or Monday/Tuesday.

This week, specifically, I received the notice yesterday (Monday) that I was the 2nd highest and got Silver. Today, I got a popup saying I was the highest and got Gold.

Seems buggy to me, but I want to make sure I'm not the only one. Or, if this is just a known issue and I'll let it lie.

I've had it happen a couple times. Now if you'd just stay home it would happen more!
yung1d

Postby unwallflower » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Well, I got the popup today saying I was bronze. Didn't get one yesterday or Sunday. So it seems to be working properly for me.

This is my first time being in the top 3 though.
unwallflower

Postby dmcconachie » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 pm

I made it to gold and a crown this week in one massive assault on the spaghetti mountain of Aylesbury! I now get 750 point sweets most times I'm out driving to pay me back for the effort. No idea how long that will last

Animal! ;-)
dmcconachie

Postby dmcconachie » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Well, I got the popup today saying I was bronze. Didn't get one yesterday or Sunday. So it seems to be working properly for me.

\o/ Congrats

I've not been close for ages in the UK! Plus side is that means user numbers are rising!
dmcconachie

Re: Anyone else get two

Postby unwallflower » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:02 pm

dmcconachie wrote:

\o/ Congrats

I've not been close for ages in the UK! Plus side is that means user numbers are rising!

Thanks! I'm not holding out any hope of ever getting the "top scoring wazer" bonus... The top scoring wazer in my area had 27,000+ points last week! :shock:
unwallflower

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 pm

This is for those of us who get in the Top 3 Wazers per week in our state/areas. Does anyone else get a popup notification about your gold/silver/bronze status twice each week? I have for the past several weeks, received one on Sunday and another on Monday, or Sunday/Tuesday, or Monday/Tuesday.

This week, specifically, I received the notice yesterday (Monday) that I was the 2nd highest and got Silver. Today, I got a popup saying I was the highest and got Gold.

Seems buggy to me, but I want to make sure I'm not the only one. Or, if this is just a known issue and I'll let it lie.
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby kieranrawley » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:08 pm

I made it to gold and a crown this week in one massive assault on the spaghetti mountain of Aylesbury! I now get 750 point sweets most times I'm out driving to pay me back for the effort. No idea how long that will last ;)
kieranrawley

Previous

Return to Waze App