These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by mikeselinfo
Friends tab has stopped working again for me now.. Which is a little random. As nothing has changed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikeselinfo
Send a message
Mike Hudson
Waze'ing from:
iPhone 5s | iOS 7.1
Parrot Asteroid Mini | Android 2.1.1

Post by mikeselinfo
Road closures seem to be a bit funny when tweeting... Seems to be missing the fact is actually a closure http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/15/ezujatu5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikeselinfo
Send a message
Mike Hudson
Waze'ing from:
iPhone 5s | iOS 7.1
Parrot Asteroid Mini | Android 2.1.1

Post by ninja98r
stephenstrath wrote:Still experiencing all the same issues as before on Appradio. Exact issues as on version 3.7.6, 3.7.7 and now 3.7.8. You still cannot scroll anywhere on the Appradio and the big ugly black bar at the top of the Appradio screen is still there. Like usual Waze has done nothing about either of these bugs. Its amazing how it has been 7 months since ive been able to properly use Waze. Thats pretty messed up how a company wont fix 2 issues that stop a majority of users from being able to use their product.
3 updates in a row that don't support Appradio. Looks like we're out of luck.....

I was really hoping they would fix these two issues.

Checked this forum to see if I should update or not.
Wish I had done that prior to 3.7.6.

It would be great to get some feedback from Waze on this.
ninja98r
Send a message

Post by nwtrnr
Lyn4s wrote:Opens up and shuts down immediately.

Then opens fine on second attempt. Doesn't seem to be a pattern to it.

iPhone 5S, 7.0.6, EE 4G.

Having the same problem -- very irritating. Any resolution/solution?? Mine doesn't happen each time, but 1 out of 3 opens. The app is still in the background.

Here's what I've tried so far: resetting phone numerous times, re-syncing, deleting and reinstalling Waze -- all to no avail.

iPhone 5, 7.1.1
nwtrnr
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
During numerous different drives I've noticed segments of the purple route line missing. I've also a UR reporting the error in another location.
IMG_2083.png
Missing Route Segment
(146.21 KiB) Downloaded 1519 times
iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
Waze 3.7.8.0

Edit: Waze Updated, Photo Added.
Edit 2: Adding UR.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Last edited by nzahn1 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

US Global Champ | MAR Coordinator | iOS Beta | WME Beta | Localizer
WME Profile | E-mail | MAR Forum | MAR Wiki | MD Twitter

Post by nzahn1
Still having issues with segments of the "route purple line" missing from the display during driving.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
mrgrumpy wrote:I've had that too, any ideas why? :?
Had a talk with the country manager and he said it was related to corruption of the map tile in that area. He suggested reporting it to Waze Support:
Typically, we just need to report these to Waze so that they can find the issue and force build the tile again. To do this, I'd report it via the "Ask a Question" process on the Support page. Go through the links/clicks until you can open a ticket directly with Waze. In that form, provide the details like the screenshot (externally hosted/paste the link in the ticket notes) and also a permalink to the segment(s) which are affected.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
sketch wrote:*I will note that search remains far too unforgiving.
I've also had issues with the way the client produces places in search.

When I search for "T. Rowe Price" in Waze, the "As You Type Results" are clearly Google results with links to G+ pages, and include phone numbers, etc...

The "More Results" immediately flips to Google results again, even though there are verbatim matches in the Waze POI search.

I hope that the next client will prioritize Waze results over "second"-party results, or all the work to designate Places is worthless.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by nzahn1
I'm frequently unable to use the "Add a Stop" function. The function first fails when determining "time off route" for search results, and then sometimes fails again when plotting the new directions including a selected midway point.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by omba_de
I'm not able to download the latest version over here. But in the beta version it worked as it should. (The calendar function)
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert