These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
NicolasNackaerts
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by numbermaniac
Waze can already use the car's speakers if the phone and car both support Bluetooth. It's not loud enough though :/
numbermaniac
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by NuMystic
eckypting wrote:Yes indeed! I just happened to discover it a few nights ago after setting out on a road trip. I couldn't believe it - I almost had to pinch myself. With touchscreen enabled on the 6.2" HD display of my Pioneer NEX Head Unit, it's a killer app. Thankfully, the Route Instruction and ETA bands have been resized so as not to cover such a wide swath of the map - but now the text is tiny and hard to read. Also, the sky blue on black doesn't help contrast-wise either. I still think a tweak of the landscape mode display would be in order, such as pushing the Route Instruction & ETA info into a single sidebar, which would enable a larger vertical aspect for the Map portion.
Can you please share exactly which NEX Head Unit you have?

For that matter I'd love to hear from ANYONE that has a head unit that works with Waze and iPhone displaying the map on screen.

About to buy a new head unit and this is my number one priority as far as features go.
NuMystic
Send a message

Post by NuMystic
Thanks so much!
foxcombe wrote:I believe other NEX versions (4100, 7100 etc also have the same AppRadio functionality so those should be cheaper options
Can anyone confirm whether the cheaper NEX versions offer full screen Waze support via AppRadio connected to the iphone 6s? (and allow playing music simultaneously)

My number one need is playing Spotify while using Waze simultaneously which is what I currently do with the AUX cable. ( audio only of course )
NuMystic
Send a message

Post by NuMystic
Thanks! Is there anywhere I can find a list of head units that are confirmed to offer AppRadio support and work with Waze ?
NuMystic
Send a message

Post by Nuriasane
Please
Help all by supporting this initiative. I have already voted for Waze in CarPlay!
https://www.change.org/p/apple-waze-sat ... m=copylink
Nuriasane
Send a message

Post by OfirGalDino
Please add CarPlay to the best navigation app on this planet.
OfirGalDino
Send a message

Post by olgeorge2
I just updated my iphonex to ios12. I was running ios12Beta, so I guess I got first in line for the official update. Waze did not appear on Apple CarPlay n my 2017 Ford Escape. I am so disappointed!!
olgeorge2
Send a message

Post by Oliver-K
+1 for Apple Carplay
Oliver-K
Send a message

Post by omba_de
I think you should ask apple. Not Waze....
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert