These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

[Solved] What is the blue taskbar?

Post by Aquignis
Hi everyone,

I'm here to ask you a question about the Waze Client. I made some research on the wiki and the FAQ, but I didn't find any answer. I made also a research on the forum, but it was the same. Maybe I missed the information ?
What I want to ask you is the following: what is the blue taskbar which appears sometimes on the top of the client and which contains different options ? What is the function of each symbol ? I understood that it's about a pause and park system, but there isn't any detailed explanation of the system. Can you help me?

Thanks and enjoy your route,
Aquignis.

P-S: I'm French, so I'm sorry if made an error in English.
Aquignis

POSTER_ID:16901532

Send a message
Last edited by Aquignis on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
You can also change audio mute and stop route from the destination bar. It should be in the wiki if you'd like to look it up (page "nearing destination")
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by Aquignis
Is it the only purpose of this bar ? According to me, there were different options, not only the park spot button. Is it false?
Aquignis
Send a message

Post by Aquignis
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:You can also change audio mute and stop route from the destination bar. It should be in the wiki if you'd like to look it up (page "nearing destination")
Thanks for your help, I didn't think to open this page on the wiki. ;)
Aquignis
Send a message

Post by DavidAbarca
Aquignis wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm here to ask you a question about the Waze Client. I made some research on the wiki and the FAQ, but I didn't find any answer. I made also a research on the forum, but it was the same. Maybe I missed the information ?
What I want to ask you is the following: what is the blue taskbar which appears sometimes on the top of the client and which contains different options ? What is the function of each symbol ? I understood that it's about a pause and park system, but there isn't any detailed explanation of the system. Can you help me?

Thanks and enjoy your route,
Aquignis.

P-S: I'm French, so I'm sorry if made an error in English.
The bar appears when you are near your destination, and the purpose is to send parking spots to your friends quickly

Sent from my iPad using Tap
DavidAbarca
Experts
Experts
Send a message
Just another service provided by your friendly neighborhood Global Waze Champ

iPhone 14
Waze Beta Last Version