No Events at all

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: No Events at all

Postby unwallflower » Tue May 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Nope, I just fired up Waze and I'm able to see a bunch of events. Might be version-specific...
unwallflower

No Events at all

Postby x556 » Fri May 09, 2014 9:19 pm

I see the connection in the way that we both are on North America servers but not adjacent to the states, I noticed that in the Virgin Islands as well there is no visible activity. They are part of the US but not adjacent to the main land. Now on the ROTW servers I can even see our neighbor's activity, those that are not part of US, so I believe there is son sort of mixup in how the servers react to US territories and non contiguous states. Idk if Alaska has Wazers but I certainly don't see any activity there either.

About the reports you see from Puerto Rico, when was the last time this happened? this may be a clue to what the problem is and it might be productive to forward this to Waze.
x556
Area Manager
Area Manager

No Events at all

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue May 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Within the last couple of days, and I'm not sure if this was happening in the pre-2.3 beta, but I no longer am seeing any road reports. No Events at all. My radius is set to 25 miles which is sufficient to cover my entire metro area. Usually, on a morning commute, I see more than 20 Events at any given time.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Previous

Return to Waze App